Chapter 13

Your P.O.V

This can't be happening right?

I stood there watching the horror of everything that happened seven years ago. I stood there watching the Colossal titan kick the hole in Wall Maria, I watched the Armored titan run into Maria's gates and I watched innocent people die and be devoured by titans.

And the worst part I watched my parents die over and over again. Countless times watching them be smashed by that boulder that came flying on them, hearing they souls cry for help begging for mercy and all I could do is stand there and hear they cries for mercy.

And I did nothing about it.

~~~~

I gasped and jolted myself awake I panted trying to get my breathing rhythm balanced. It was a nightmare the day Wall Maria fell it keeps repeating in my head, I started to tear up my parents deaths changed me as a person and just to see the two loving people who raised you to see them die all over again is torture!

I wanted to cry, I needed to cry. I just wanted to break down into someone's arms, to tell them how I feel and what I'm going through but of course I won't get that because people think I'm a monster!

My breathing started to pick up, I started sweating more than when I woke up. I felt like I was panicking like I was alone like I am alone, until I felt arms wrap around me I slightly started to relax.

The person started to stroke my hair in a comfortable manner. Annie pulled me into a hug not saying anything but continued to stroke my hair, I gave up I broke down my walls and started crying I cried into her shoulder not giving a damn that I'm soaking my hoodie she's wearing.

She held me tighter and I cried harder. For once I felt safe like I'm not alone in this cruel world, Annie stopped stroking my hair and just held me in her arms and I hugged her back wrapping my arms around her waist.

We sat there for who knows how long until I stopped crying. Annie asked what's wrong and I told her about parents death and my dream, Annie sat across from me listening to what I had to say and let out and when I started crying because all the memories that started floating back into my brain.

She pulled me into another hug saying I'm not alone and that I have her and my friends from the Scouts. This was the most point of my life where I felt vulnerable, I just cried and cried until I stopped and tried going to sleep to shake it off but it didn't work.

~~~~

I sat on the ground staring up at the bright blue sky with bright white clouds. I sighed running my hands though my hair, I heard the Scouts went outside the walls to re-claim some land that we once owned.

But then I was called to Commander Nile's office for an emergency. He told me that the Scouts are under attack by a weird abnormal titan that has intelligence apparently, while he was telling me this I wondered where Annie was she told me she had to leave earlier which I wonder why?

I was told to run outside the walls and save the Scouts with my titan power. It was easy the MP soldiers gave me ODM gear and a cape with the MP symbol and a horse, ha! It's Jean's brother! Anyways I traveled to where the Scouts are I'm the first MP soldier to go beyond the walls since the MP regiment is within the walls to protect the royal family.

~~~~

I found them in the Titan forest. I asked Scout soldiers what happened, the titan they caught called the Female titan ran away killing Levi's whole squad and is fighting with Eren as we speak.