Chapter 18

Your P.O.V

Once we got everyone up on the walls, to give Ymir time to rest and me too since I was in my titan longer then I expected. I just don't know but everything felt weird like the air was thick for some reason, like someone is hiding something but won't tell the truth.

I was stuck in my thoughts trying to figure it out, "(Y/N), are you okay?" Christa asked sitting right next to me since we both sitting in front of Ymir's sleeping body. I didn't answer and was still thinking about what could go wrong right now, that's when Christa put her hand on top of mine like it fit perfectly.

I slightly blushed at the contact of her hand, it was small but still warm. It reminded me of my mom when she would hold my hand when I was lost in thought or came home with cuts and bruises while she bandaged me up, I squeezed her hand out of habit but not to tight this was just giving me flashbacks of my parents.

Christa blushed but smiled at me, she gave me a quick peck on the cheek then went back to looking at Ymir. My eyes widened did I just get a kiss from the goddess herself? I slightly smiled at what just happened, I gave a quick glance at Christa to see she's still blushing about what she just did.

But my sweet time with the goddess was interrupted by that feeling I was thinking about early. I got up and stood up to see what's up with the silence, that's when Reiner started stomping impatiently towards Eren about to grab him. But then Mikasa reacted faster then him and sliced Reiner's right hand off and stopped the blade at his left arm, then went up to Bertholdt slicing his neck then once he was on ground screaming Mikasa put a foot on him about to stab him.

When Reiner tackled Mikasa, making her fall off the wall but she caught herself with her ODM gear. That's when the lighting started flashing meaning Reiner's about to transform into the Armored titan and Bertholdt into the Colossal titan, "Eren! Move your hot-headed dumbass now!" I yelled and ran over to him like Armin and the others.

But we were too late, Reiner and Bertholdt transformed pushing all of us back with the steam. Once the steam cleared up Bertholdt grabbed Ymir making me and Christa look as he did it in shocked, I could transform but my titan wouldn't be as strong as it is in the first transformation.

Again I was in my titan form longer then I planned, so I got to suffer the consequences. Reiner in his Armored titan form grabbed Eren then me, after that he jumped off the wall dragging himself against the wall the whole way down. I looked at Eren who was crying, I felt the same as him I felt betrayed but this isn't the first time I felt this way before.

I was pissed, I was tired of this shit. The bullshit of being a soldier, the inspiring words that came out this meathead's mouth. I looked at Reiner and Bertholdt as brothers that I never had, I have a feeling that Reiner, Bertholdt, and Annie have been forced to do this. But still even if you knew this was wrong why did you continue to do this, and yet pretended to be this, to be a "soldier"  it leaves a disgusting taste in my mouth.

A soldier my ass, what you are is nothing but a fucking faker! You lying piece of shit! You are the reason my parents are dead! You are the reason why so many people lost their lives to titans! You are the reason why we are in this mess! You are the reason why I'm alone in this cruel world!

Don't pull that "soldier" card on me you piece of shit, I know you have feelings but what about the people who lost their families, lives, homes. Because of your stupid mission or whatever the hell you're on, all the burdens on your shoulders all the death you caused.

You put that all on yourselves, I could feel empathy and feel bad for you. Until you give me a reason to feel bad for you, to help you, to side with you, to trust you. Until then in my eyes, you are nothing but a lying piece of shit that made my life a nightmare. You made me feel like I was trapped within the devil's fingertips, you made feel like I was playing along with the devil's game.