Chapter 12

Your P.O.V

I gripped my spoon in annoyance as drunk men,people,and soldiers are being loud in the morning,I was about to start yelling at them when one of those drunk men came to where I was sitting and started flirting with me,I lost my temper faster than I expected I then grabbed the man who looked to be around his late 30's might even early 40's.

I grabbed his arm throwing him over my shoulder then slamming his chubby body into a table,I then twisted his arm breaking it you could even hear the body part crack,the man screamed in pain then I stuffed his face in my hot soup burning his face after all my breakfast was on his face I punched his face knocking him out.

His friends came running after me they weren't really a challenge,one of the men pulled a knife out cutting my arm as I blocked then tried to cut my face but I moved making him cut the side of my neck.

I backed up with a smirk on my face all of them stared at me confused "You guys are all fucked"I said seeing the lighting surround me,I didn't shift completely into my titan just my arm I completely destroyed the whole bar but I didn't hurt anyone surprisingly,I was sent to Commander Nile's office for destroying a bar but it wasn't my fault it's called self defense and yes one of the military soldiers turned me in stupid bitch.

I sat in his office sighing at his boring lecture I started slumping in my chair having my shirt rise up as I slid down,a knock came from the door it opened revealing Annie saying they had a problem outside his office,Commander Nile sighed getting up walking out of the office to look at this problem.

The silence passed until Annie spoke,"So,why are you in Commander's office?"Annie asked leaning on the desk staring at me I shrugged not really caring,"I destroyed a bar for transforming into a titan but only my arm"I said looking up at her putting my hands on the back of my neck.

Annie nodded and once again the silence passed I wanted to be a dick to her because I'm in the mood too,"So,Leonhart do you like Jeager?"I asked having a side smirk printed on my face,Annie's eyes widened and looked at me with a slight glare "What made you think that (Y/N)?"Annie asked crossing her arms inching closer to me.

I shrugged still wanting to tease her,"I don't know,I just thought you did because you did teach him your Technique or you like someone else?"I asked having my side smirk turn into a shit eating smirk,I could tell Annie was pissed as she gritted her teeth together and gripped her jacket's sleeve,she walked up to my sitting body and yanked me by the collar of my shirt pulling my face close to her's having a glare on her face.

My smirk widened as her glare increased,I leaned closer kissing her for a second then pulling away Annie stared at me shocked,while stunned I grabbed her arm and pushed her onto the Commander's desk.

I stared down at Annie who looked so vulnerable with her head facing the other way and her face blushing,I pulled away leaving her body laying down on the Commander's desk "Tell the Commander I want on a walk!"I yelled to Annie walking out of Commander's office.

[Timeskip by chibi (Y/N) and Annie having a pillow fight]

I yawned stuffing my hands in my jeans I changed into some casual clothes,a black t-shirt with some black pants and some brown leather boots with my hair up in a low messy ponytail because I was too lazy to fix it,I yawned again knowing I didn't sleep well I walked though town hearing kids laugh and play with the adults talking and walking and other stuff.

I kept walking until I felt someone jump onto my back wrapping they small arms around my neck,"(Y/N)!!!"this person yelled right next to me I almost lost balance because of this person I turned around trying to figure out who this person was.

I saw a flash of blonde hair and I knew exactly who this person on my back was,I sighed relaxing knowing it's not some random person "Hey Christa,what's up?"I asked putting my hands under her legs giving her a piggyback ride since it looked like she wanted one,Christa stuffed her face into the back of my shirt smelling my scent "Nothing really,I just saw you walking all alone that's all"Christa said peeking her head over my shoulder to my face smiling at me.

I smiled too a little bit and adjusted her on my back to give her a comfortable position,we walked though town with people saying we are a couple and junk "So,why are you out? I thought you guys were outside the walls?"I asked staring at the big walls around us,I felt Christa sigh having her breath land on the back of my neck "We were supposed to but Commander Erwin said we should have a break"Christa answered my question I hummed listening to her answer.

[Another Timeskip because author is lazy (-_-)]

I got back to the military HQ pretty late then I expected,the dorms seemed pretty noisy then usual but that's the military soldiers dorms for you,I got to my door to my dorm I was about to open it when I noticed my door knob was unlocked weird? I locked it this morning maybe I forgot but I never forget to lock it.

I shrugged it off convinced I probably just forgot to lock my door,I turned the door knob to see my dorm pretty normal I walked in not forgetting to lock the door even checking the door knob twice just to make sure,I sighed after checking the door knob and when I turned around I swear to god I was screaming bloody murder.

I saw Annie Leonhart in my room in a damn bathing towel! What the fuck?! How the hell did she get in my room? But the question is why she is in my room?! I kept screaming pointing at her until she just sighed pushing a string of hair out of her face,"W-Why are you in my r-room?..."I asked not forming the right words Annie sighed again staring at me "I have too,apparently there is some thief going around the HQ stalking girls who are alone and stealing their panties,so the Commander's orders were for me and the rest of the girls to share dorms with other girls."Annie said making sure the windows and shit were close and lock so no one can see though the window.

I still stared at her confused and shocked but did they already have dorm mates? So why did the Commander make all them move dorms with other people I'm hella confused? I kept leaning on the door staring at Annie until she spoke "Go take a shower,I bet you stink and I don't want to sleep in the same bed as you if you smell like a wet dog"Annie said drying her hair with another towel,I slightly glared at her comment about me but moved anyways to the bathroom because I don't want to die I grabbed my towel walking into the bathroom closing the door locking it so Annie doesn't dump a bucket of full ice water on my head for some reason.

I turned the shower on making sure it was heat hot water and started bathing myself,I came out the bathroom showered up with a (F/C) tank-top on with some black joggers,I looked back at the bed to see Annie wearing my light blue hoodie and some short sport shorts.

I glared at her but left it alone knowing it was just my hoodie it was not like it was my underwear or something right? I turned the light off getting under the covers with Annie following after me thank god the blanket was big for the both of us,I faced the wall while Annie faced towards the door she was reading a book but then put a bookmark to mark her page,"Night Annie"I said turning around having my back face her "You too,night (Y/N)"Annie said back having her back face mine.

I started to feel my eyes slowly get heavy so I let them shut not resisting much,soon after the darkness corrupted my vision knowing well now I'm sleeping.