Chapter 16

Your P.O.V

Commander Erwin gave me an order, to keep an eye on Annie to see if she does anything suspicious before our plan works. I nodded my head losing all hope in myself and emotions, I just want to know why she would to this to us, to me.

But that was several days ago from the meeting. Today was the day the scouts were going to expose Annie that she's the Female titan, I stuck close to Commander Nile making sure no one ambushes him or something.

I had to play it cool and ignore what happens between Annie, Eren, Mikasa and Armin. I have to wait until Armin fires the signal then that's when I leave to where the trio took Annie, I gulped I felt uneasy about this Annie's smart no doubt about it so I know the blonde's got something up her sleeve.

I have a feeling this isn't going to go as planned...

~~~~

Armin's P.O.V

I gulped nervously, I was able to lead Annie away from the MP's from (Y/N). Me, Eren, and Mikasa stood on the stairway down the tunnel, trying to convince Annie that we can talk this out like normal human beings and not kill each other.

Annie wouldn't budge and still stood on the top away from the stairs. I talked to her about Marco's ODM gear, she admitted that she found Marco's gear and took it.

I even brought up the titans we had in custody asking if she killed them. She didn't answer and just looked away, "Annie please! Let's talk this out! We'll understand no matter what!" Eren yelled trying to convince Annie once more to come down the stairs.

"Please! Do this for (Y/N)! She was devastated when she found out you were the Female titan Annie!" I yelled gaining the blonde's attention. Annie looked at me wide eyed once I said (Y/N),"(Y/N) didn't want to believe that you are the Female titan!" I yelled more stepping up one step.

"I'm sorry (Y/N)...I let you down..." Annie mumbled before starting to laugh. All three of us looked at her horrified, she stopped laughing "Ohh Armin. I was glad to be a nice person in your eyes, it looks like you won your bet...but it's my turn to gamble!" Annie yelled before going to bite her finger.

I pulled out the flare gun and fired, signal everyone hopefully (Y/N) heard.

~~~~

Your P.O.V

Once I heard the flare gun go off, I made sure no one was around me and booked it. I avoided using my ODM gear so I didn't gain the MP's on me, I jumped over houses making sure I don't kill myself I mean I used to climb trees as a kid but houses are different.

Once I got there everyone had Annie pinned. A piece a cloth around her mouth so she wouldn't bite herself, and of course she had her hands tied going back to what I just said.

But something didn't feel right like, she kinda knew this would happen. Then she lifted up her finger with the ring on it, having a hidden blade in the small sliver ring, it was a trap!

"Guys! It's a-!" I didn't get to finish my sentence. When lighting struck down on Annie, everyone and everything around her starting collapsing unfortunately I was pretty close to Annie when she transformed.

A building that I didn't know of collapsed on top of me. More rebel started falling on top of my crushed body, even the wood parts of the houses started stabbing into my abdomen and stomach.

I couldn't hold on any longer and passed out letting the darkness take me...

~~~~