Chapter 4

YOUR P.O.V
I opened my eyes I saw figures but I couldn't see they faces I freaked out I got up but then hit my head against a...window? I grunt in pain as I rub my head "(Y/N) are you okay?"I heard I opened my eyes to see Annie? Wait Annie! I stared in shock "N-No way y-you can't be real?"I ask I was curious so I put my hands on her chest and squeeze them so small yet so soft,wait so if I can touch them that means...oh god! I just groped the real Annie Leonhart! I bring my arms back to me fast "A-Annie I can explain!"I shouted waving my arms in front of my face Annie has a red face due to blushing but also being mad at me Annie stands up her bangs covering her eyes "A-Annie?"I ask Annie brings her foot up and kicked me in the face.

Few minutes later

I whimpered as I rubbed my face from the kick "Damn! You could at least be much more softer!"I yelled Annie just glared at me I got scared so I shut up,me and Eren were pulled to meet the Garrison regiment only to have cannons pulled on us I had Annie with me since she said she wanted to Company me.I stared in shock as the Garrison soldiers had cannons on us "Are you human or titan!"the Garrison Captain yelled at us "I'M HUMAN!"Eren yelled the Captain turned to me for my answer "What about you!"he yelled at me.

I gulped I didn't know what to say "I-I don't know!"I yelled not knowing the real answer "Fire!"The Captain said making the cannons fire Annie grabbed my wrist pulling "(Y/N)! We have to go now!"Annie yelled at me I stood there but then grabbed Annie pulling to my chest,"(Y/N)! What are you doing?!"Annie shouted at me I bit into my hand transforming into my titan foam.

Annie's P.O.V
I knew for sure Jeager transformed and (Y/N) I slowly opened my eyes to see I'm in a rib cage a huge one I look up and stare in shock (Y/N) transformed but it was like half just to stop the cannonball coming at us,the titan looked like a big skeleton only having muscle on it's arm that was holding the cannonball the titan was much bigger then Jeager's even though it was just a half of the titan's body it had no eyes but it scared the Garrison soldiers so bad to be honest (Y/N)'s titan was more scary.

Stream came from the nape of the neck (Y/N) pulled herself out of the titan she jumped out standing up the titan's bones collapsed behind me,the commander of the Garrison regiment had a meeting with Jeager and (Y/N) saying that these two will use they special ability to block the hole that the colossal titan made with a boulder Jeager will carry the boulder while (Y/N) will protect Jeager from any incoming titans while we do the same sounds like a plan.

YOUR P.O.V
I'm scared I'm not sure if I can shift I mean I can but what happens if I lose control or I kill someone or something? I gulp as commander pixis said the plan starts now I use my ODM gear to follow Eren the plan goes like this,once me and Eren see the boulder Eren will shift then I will after him then he takes the boulder to the hole while I guard him with Mikasa and Armin sounds simple right?.Eren shifted  hearing his titan's roar then it's my turn I bite down into my hand tasting the salty taste of blood a flash of lighting streaks where I transformed.

My titan's feet land on the ground making a big shake I still can't get used to being in this thing I mean I look down at people they look like bugs from my view I look to see Eren's titan I walk over to his titan which is by the boulder,as soon as I walk near him he swings at my face it doesn't make a dent or affect my titan's face what's so ever man having armor is the best anyways I was confused why Eren was hurting me or trying to hurt me.

'Eren! What the hell it's me (Y/N)!'I yelled inside my titan if only I could talk in titan foam who knows maybe I could anyways Eren try's to swing at me again but I just block his attack and punch him not too hard but hard enough so he stops trying to hit me,Eren collapsed resting his back on a house I saw a red flare go off shit maybe they thought me and Eren lost control and were fighting each other I needed to talk but I don't know how plus my titan doesn't have lips shit how am I going to speak to my comrades.

I move the armor that is covering my mouth and face Armin I crouch down to try at least talk to him I hope he understands because the speech won't be the best I open my mouth and try to speak,"S-Stab...Eren's...nape...to...wake...him...up"I tried to say it was better then I thought Armin stared in shock at me but then nods his head I nod my head too I put the armor back over my mouth and start punching the shit out of some titans.

After a few roars from Eren he finally gets up and carries the boulder to the hole I tower over him so I stay behind punching titans out the way we were close to the hole but there was one more titan in the way I was about to punch it but then that one soldier from the elite squad beat me to it and Mikasa ended up finishing off the titan,Eren put the boulder in hole covering it the mission was a success I bend down on my titan's knees and pull myself out of my titan's nape something happened to Eren too then a short man with the scout symbol his back faced he turned his head looking at me and Eren "The wings of freedom"Eren breathed out I looked at him then back at the symbol this wasn't going to end well.