Chapter 11

Annie's P.O.V

I sighed this is going to interesting,but whatever you do Annie just stay calm I can do that it's easy I wrapped my arms (Y/N)'s neck since she was already standing in front of me,I pulled in closer almost closing the gap between us and without any warning I brought my face closer and kissed her.

The kiss went normal she didn't freak out (Y/N) pulled me in closer by placing her hands on my hips,the kiss got more heated as (Y/N) asked for an entrance I let her in as we both fought for dominance,I surprisingly lost to her she placed me on her lap as she sat on the toilet's lid.

Her hands left my hips and her lips left mine to go down to my neck,she gently moved my hood out of the way to suck on my neck my breathing started to pick up as I started panting as (Y/N) gently sucked on the side of my neck,I gripped her tank-top slowly lifting it up by the hem of the shirt she did the same to my hoodie slowly lifting it up exposing my stomach.

My breathing started to get heavier as I bit my lip trying to keep my moans low,as I was about to pull her tank-top over her head a knock came from the door,"Hey! You two lovebirds! Time's up!"Jean yelled from the other side of the door the stare between me and (Y/N) was awkward specially since we just made out.

————
Your P.O.V

Every since me and Annie did the seven minutes in heaven we kinda feel awkward around each other you know? Like when we walk past each other we stare at each other for like two minutes then walk away but no worries we'll still friends it's just awkward you know,anyways I'm doing an experiment with Hanji and Eren for titan training I hate my life this experiment is about fighting with another titan shifter,so Hanji told us the idea basically both me and Eren transform into our titans then we fight until one of us wins sounds easy right?

Both me and Eren bit down on our hands transforming into our titans,now Hanji is saying I will beat Eren's titan not because of height difference but my armor on my titan plus I'm a better fighter then Jeager,I'm not ready for this but let's hope this goes well and no one gets hurt.

No one's P.O.V

Hanji yelled for them to start this fight between two titan shifters,Eren's titan roared running towards (Y/N)'s titan who blew stream from the titan's mouth,Eren threw a punch at the armored giant who's face turned to the side but the hit did nothing to the titan's face.

The bigger titan raised it's arm throwing a punch at Eren's titan's face,the punch wasn't even that hard but because of the armor it made the punch more strong,Eren's titan flew back landing on it's back with half of it's face streaming off from the punch.

(Y/N)'s titan walked towards Eren's titan's body laying on the ground,of course Eren not giving up his titan's body lifted off the ground roaring once again then throwing a punch,once again the punch didn't work and (Y/N) threw another not so hard punch to Eren's titan's face making it's body flew threw the air.

The fight continued on for a couple hours until (Y/N) was claim as the winner,(Y/N) left the Scouts then went back to the MP eating dinner then went to take a shower then went to sleep getting ready for the next day.