(Y/N)'s training past

A/N
A little Christa and reader moments because why not? In this little chapter about the reader's past in training and yes this is cannon with the story so enjoy
——————————————————
Your P.O.V

I yawned as my horse walked slowly with my group's horses,so Keith or whatever his name was said we had this annoying exercise,where there is two groups our group which is lead by Marco and Armin who is our reporter and then there is the second group with Thomas as the leader and Mikasa being the reporter that was team I was supposed to be on but bald dude changed his mind and now I'm stuck with horseface.

I yawned more as I tried my best to keep my eyes open,I felt someone tug at my jacket I looked to my left to see Christa's adorable face staring at me,I raised a brow pushing my tiredness behind me "What's up cutie? Need anything?"I asked facing Christa she blushed and looked back at the people in front of us then back at me.

"Uhhh..can I have some of your water? Mines kinda running out because Connie said he needed some"Christa asked kindly,I smiled taking my water from behind me and giving it to her "Yeah sure no problem,I don't mind sharing with you since Connie is a thief and stole some of your water"I said with a little chuckle at the end Christa giggled at me joke and thanked me drinking my water,Christa passed my water back to me and thanked me once again I nodded my head smiling at her until we were interrupted by Eren and Jean yelling at together for a stupid lizard Jean didn't catch.

Long story short I told both of them to shut their damn mouths before I push them into a titan,our destination location was in the big forest where we will meet Thomas's group then trade the records then loop back around then going back to the training ground this shit is annoying,the group was eating when Jean and Eren started fighting I tried to stop it but ended up being in it helping Eren with Jean Christa kept yelling at us to stop but she sounded worried but I didn't care I still tried to punch Jean really badly.

Once everyone fell asleep besides me I got up from my sleeping bag to try and find Christa,I found her by a lake with a horse I took a seat by her and started skipping rocks,I watched as the rock skipped against then water I looked in the corner of my eye to see Christa smiling at me.

We both heard the bushes by us move so suddenly,I jolt up from my seat looking around to who could be the one making the sounds we heard,before I could reacted I felt something hard like a rock or something hit against my head making me fall and almost go unconscious but before I passed out I saw a group of thieves grab Christa and tie her hands behind her back then everything went black.

I woke up with a big headache from that rock,I put my hand on my head to feel no blood weird? I felt blood go down my forehead when I passed out but that's beside the point,I got up catching up with the group just in time to see the thieves who stole our ODM gear and probably took Christa with them.

I gritted my teeth together and balled my hands into fists,I asked Armin for a plan which he did give us but I didn't follow the plan I did this my way which I rarely do specially in training,I snuck into one of the wagons that had Christa in it I grabbed a small knife from my jacket pocket and cut the rope freeing the small blonde.

Just as I got Christa untied and was about to grab our ODM gear one of the thieves caught us,I grabbed a gun that was laying on the ground then I cocked the gun back fast and then pulled the trigger shooting the thief in his shoulder making him scream in pain,I tackled him taking his gun out of his hands then started wracking his face with the butt of the rifle he passed out with a black eye and broken nose.

Then Armin's plan came into a action when Jean and Marco I'm thinking pulled strings or something making something go off making the wagon flip over,I opened my eyes from the explosion I groaned as I got up see on of the thieves had their knife to Christa's throat,I gulped not sure about this plan I'm about to do I secretly pulled that small knife from earlier out of my pocket and hid behind my back as I tried to calm everyone down.

Then once I saw a opening I dashed over to the thief kicking his knee making his grip around Christa loosened,I then kicked his face grabbing his hand that had the knife breaking one finger then broke his wrist,he laid on the ground holding his broken wrist and was staring at his broken finger I then got on top of him and pointed the knife at his adam's apple which stuck out of his neck.

"If you come near my friends again I'll make sure I don't show you mercy,understood? Bastard?"I asked the man who looked in his 40's and even had a beard,he nodded his head rapidly I kicked him boosting him to move off the ground and out of my sight,he scrambled off the ground running away from me I sighed knowing this shit is finally over.

Few minutes later Mikasa's group came to find we got all our ODM gear back,they asked who saved all they stuff Eren said it was me and I just did a little wave to the second group,all the groups made they way back to the training grounds to report this to Keith hey at least I can sleep now but I got training to do tomorrow.