Chapter 15

Your P.O.V

"Huh? You got one of the strongest titan powers." Annie said leaning into my touch. I rested against my bed board reading the book over her shoulder, Annie munched on a piece of bread I stole from the mass hall.

I was trying to keep my eyes open, I wanted to know more about the titan powers. But I don't know how long we both have been up, I'm off tomorrow but I have a meeting with the Scouts about the Female titan.

"So..Marley's got seven titan powers?" I questioned not really paying attention. Annie looked up at me slightly glaring, I put my hands up in the air "What? You're not reading it out loud, so...I kinda lost interest." I said fixing the pillow to be in a more comfortable position.

Annie rolled her eyes, then went back to reading the book. While doing that I pulled the blanket up, covering both of us since it was kinda getting chilly.

Annie continued reading while I started to doze off. Annie noticed this and closed the book, she placed the book under my bed then placed her head on my chest.

I really didn't care. At least Annie makes the bed feel warmer, she nuzzled into my warmth as I feel asleep.

~~~~

I hate the morning, I'm not a morning person. I opened my eyes staring up at the ceiling, when I looked down only to see the blonde sleeping beauty on me.

"Hey... get up..." My low raspy voice try's waking up Annie. "Annie?" I questioned shaking her only for her to murmur something, I raise a brow looking at the blonde more confused then ever.

What I heard was "whoosh" if I'm correct, I slightly smirked I didn't know Annie sleep talks...sort of. What I also heard was her mumbling my name, and no it's not a sex dream...hopefully.

She was talking about me leaving her side. Which confused me more as ever, then she slightly starting crying letting the tears fall and land on my shirt. I stared looking at the slightly crying blonde on me, I inhaled then exhaled and started to stroke her hair in a comfortable manner.

Her whimpers and pleads stopped. Her hold on my shirt got tighter to the point Annie was clutching the fabric, the girl looked vulnerable and broken like her dream might come a reality.

I've never seen Annie like this, I mean I trained beside her for three years and was technically her roommate. So seeing Annie like this, scared and vulnerable it kinda puts a different point of view on her.

Not in a bad way..it just tells you that everyone is human and has emotions. Titan shifter or not, we all breath and feel regret, love, lust, sadness, etc.

We're all humans, but apparently that can't be carved into people's brains. I sigh and keep stroking Annie's hair, I should probably get up before clean freak gets mad at me for being late.

B-But..Annie looks so fucking cute!!! I inhale again trying to keep my hormones under control. 'Think (Y/N) think. I should be nice about how I wake her up,' I thought to myself thinking of a plan, I was trying to think of ways and junk but the cloak was ticking.

I gave up and shoved Annie off me. Her body landed on the ground making a big 'thud', she jolted awake and glared at me as I got up to sit up on my comfy bed I shoved her off of.

"Eh? I thought you would roll a little bit farther." I said slightly unimpressed. Annie kept glaring but then got up wiping away any tears from her dream, 'Trying to act tough. Eh?' I thought to myself and kept staring at the blonde being quiet.