Chapter 19

Your P.O.V

I feel hot. Like I'm underneath the sun directly, I don't know what happened after the battle with those... shitheads. But I do remember being taken away from the scouts, so technically kidnaping right?

I groaned trying to open my eyes, once I was able to do that I was faced with nothing but black. I then realized that I was faced down on something, I turned around laying on back looking around my surroundings. "You're up, finally." A voice response breaking the silence.

I turned my head looking at Reiner and Bertholdt, I gritted my teeth getting up."Woah, easy there tiger. You're not in good shape, so don't think about killing them.. just yet." Ymir said putting a hand in front of me, I looked at Ymir then Eren who looked like a kid who hasn't gotten his candy yet.

Eren was completely missing his hands and Ymir was the same but missing her right hand and right foot. I looked down and was missing my left arm,"Sorry about your arm. That was my fault, we were kinda in a rush. So I punched your nape without thinking about your arm." Reiner answered for me still having his arms crossed and that stern look.

I gritted my teeth more and glared at his big head more."First you lie to us you piece of shits, next you want to punch me out of my titan and give zero shits about my condition and health. You fucking assholes!" I yelled about to use my gear and kill them here and now, Reiner still gave me the stern look which was not intimidating and Bertholdt flinched when I started yelling at them.

"(Y/N) calm down, don't become Eren 2.0. I get it that you're mad, but you know that you can't fight in the state your in. Use your brain like you always do, be smart and keep your emotions in control like you always do." Ymir said more stern telling me she's not fucking around anymore. I looked at the brunette and sighed, Ymir was right the state I'm in isn't the greatest thing.

Especially with the titans down below, and if I try to transform and it doesn't work properly I'm screwed big time. I don't think I can even transform in this state, I sit down and look at my kidnapers dead in the eyes. "You got a plan or something? Like a master plan, cause I need an explanation for why you kidnapped all three of us?" I asked having sarcasm lace over all my words.

"We're taking you guys to our hometown." Reiner said simple as ever. I raised a brow at his answer,"The fuck? That isn't a good explanation, what do we have that you need? Our powers? Our bodies? Fuck who knows. We're people just treasure for them to bring back," I said done with this bullshit right now.

Reiner didn't answer and kept staring at us, stalker much. "You know, if you didn't kidnap me. I could've visited Annie and play a game of chess or something with her." I said on the verge of taking off my cloak cause I'm fucking burning, "Wait! Where's Annie?" Reiner asked me taking his stern face off Bertholdt jumped at the mention of Annie. You could see hope in his eyes, like happiness.

I gave them an emotionless face not telling them where their friend is, because I'm that much of a dickhead."Nope. I don't know where Annie is?" I answered shrugging my shoulders looking at these big ass tress, "Stop playing (Y/N), tell us where Annie is." Reiner said really trying to test me.

I sighed and shrugged once again. "I don't know, they probably moved her or worse probably executed her." I said looking back with a devilish side smirk still looking at the trees, I heard Reiner grit his teeth "You tell where Annie is now!" Reiner yelled at me losing his cool. "Or what? You gonna kill me? Don't you need to bring me back to you're hometown." I asked having my smirk widened more.

Reiner sighed heavily dropping the topic of Annie. Eren leaned in to whisper something in my ear,"Isn't Annie alive, right?" Eren asked making me slap him upside his head."Yes dumbass, the cold blonde is still alive. I was joking with them just to piss them off, god you're so slow with this shit." I whispered back in an aggressive tone facepalming afterwards.