Chapter 4

Chapter 4

"What the hell, Philodemus?" I almost shrieked. I tried to close the door at his face, but he was quick. Hinawakan niya ang dulo ng pinto at walang kahirap-hirap na ibinukas iyon.

Admitting defeat, I stepped back with a grim look on my face as he stepped inside and run his gaze throughout my condo unit.

"Nice place you've got here," he said, eyeing the floor-to-ceiling glass windows that overlooks Makati City's night life. For a moment, it reminded me of his flat way back in La Union. Only the window is overlooking the beach and not the city.

"What do you think are you doing, Mister?" I placed a hand on my hips and cocked an eyebrow at him.

"Delivering pizza?" inilapag niya ito sa coffee table. Without any warning, he took off his red cap and started unbuttoning his scarlet uniform as well. Mabilis kong isinarado ang pintuan. He folded the uniform neatly and it joined the discarded cap on the tabe. Philodemus is left with his Playboy sando, his hard biceps and toned chest is such a view to die for.

Para akong na-starstruck sa nakita. His muscles flexed as he sat down nonchalantly and opened the box of pizza. I wondered briefly on how he can squeeze his workout routine in his busy schedule. But seeing that he has enough time to pester me here in my condo, I guess he's not that busy at all.

"Got any champagne, love?"

My jaw clenched in anger. I stormed towards him and jabbed an angry finger at his hard chest. I glared at him. "This is trespassing, Philodemus."

He chuckled sexily. "Come on, now... I told you I'm gonna make it up to you, right? And I'm in the blocked list, for God's sake!"

"So you pretended to be a pizza delivery boy?"

"Anything to get near my baby..." he drawled lazily and then pulled himself up.

Awang ang bibig kong nakatingin sa kaniya. Nagpunta siya sa maliit kong kusina at natagpuan ang isang bote ng white wine na hindi ko pa nabubuksan.

I couldn't take my eyes off him, especially how his jeans hugged his toned sexy arse in a seductive way. Sinampal-sampal ko nang mahina ang sarili. Why am I suddenly tapping into my worldly thoughts now that he's here?

My condo unit suddenly feels so small with his presence. Hindi ako mapakali. I am very conscious with the satin sleepwear that I am wearing and the fact that my face is probably a mess right now.

Nginangatngat ko ang kuko ko nang bumalik siya sa couch, dala-dala ang nabuksan ng bote ng white wine at dalawang wineglasses. He set it down on the table and then rose an eyebrow at me.

I almost jumped out of my seat when he crouched in front of me and gently tugged my hands away from my mouth. He stared intensely at me as he kissed my hands. "Stop doing that."

Mabilis kong binawi ang kamay ko sa kaniya nang maramdamang sasabog na ulit ang dibdib ko sa sobrang kaba. Inirapan ko siya. He chuckled and then took the seat next to me.

Bumagsak ang tingin niya sa malaking frame ng painting na kakadeliver lang kanina. It's still wrapped and sitting alone in the corner of my living room.

"Still haven't put that up, yet?"

Umiling ako. He glanced at me before he got up again. Sumunod ako sa kaniya. Philodemus carefully tear the wrapper of the painting to reveal the one he bought from the art exhibit for me. Hanggang ngayon ay nanghihinayang pa rin ako sa pera niya. Numerous articles of my buying that painting from the art exhibit stirred the media, just like what Denver wanted to happen in the first place.