Chapter 10

Chapter 10

I spent two days at Bangkok, exploring the city at day and exploring my boyfriend's body at night.

It feels like a weight has been lifted off my chest. I no longer overthink at night, especially when he wraps his arms around me and murmur dark promises to my ears until I was lull into sleep.

His lips pressing on my throat woke me up. I smiled at him, and hugged him back, clutching the white sheets to cover my naked body. Philodemus, ever since we've made love, became more possessive of me. Hindi niya ako hinahayaang mawala sa paningin niya at palaging napapagalitan kapag nawawala ako nang hindi nagpapaalam.

"We better get up or we'll be late for our flight." I murmured to his lips, kissing him.

His eyes exuded a mirthless look, before he grinned at me. "Or we could make love all day here."

I slapped his bare chest, and it hollowed with his throaty laughter. Tumayo ako, bagama't bahagyang nananakit ang katawan. I dragged myself to the shower and thankfully, the brute followed thereafter.

Inaasahan ko na ang pagdagsa ng mga reporters sa airport pa lamang pagdating namin ng Thailand. He prohibited me to read or watch the news in our two days at Bangkok. He said he wanted to enjoy those two precious days with me without the distraction from the media.

The hubbub from their shutters of camera and yelled questions made my ears bleed. A huge gaggle of journos attacked us as soon as we stepped off the plane.

"Philo, is that true that you are a drug addict?"

"What happened at your Thai concert, Philo?"

"Rumors has it that even Storm is using drugs too... is that true?"

I caught a glimpse of extreme anger flashed in his eyes, as he turned to the reported who boldly ask that question just to get our attention. His jaw clenched in a ruthless manner. Before he can open his mouth and fire back, I clutched at his arms and squeezed it, reminding him that he ought not to speak when showered with questions from the journalists. His publicist, Rena, would speak to all of them at his behalf.

"A press conference will be held this afternoon to formally answer your questions. Please." Rena said in a strong voice that screams professionalism. Some of the reporters started to step back while others are still desperate for our response.

I felt his strong arms tugging me closer as we were accompanied by a phalanx of security guards until we reached the people carrier safely. Pinauna ako ng pasok ni Philodemus bago siya sumunod at tinabihan ako. Some of his bandmates occupied the front rows of the van and his manager, Erickson, sat on the passenger seat.

"Take a rest, Storm." He said, squeezing my arms tenderly. "It's been a long day."

"No..." I said, typing on my phone furiously. Nag-angat ako ng tingin sa kaniya at bahagyang itinaas ang aking cellphone. "Denver wants to meet me asap. We have an important meeting."

His lips tugged downward in disapproval. "Can't it wait? You still has to sleep."

I reached for his rough jaw and caressed it affectionately. "I'm going to be fine."

"Fine." He grumbled and then leaned back on his chair. The allegations of the reporters and fake news didn't bother him a bit. His temper, I noted, just rose earlier when my name and the word drugs were used in the same sentence.

I instructed the driver to drop me off the restaurant that we've agreed upon meeting. Kissing Philodemus goodbye, I climbed off the van with my sunglasses and head scarf off to meet my manager.