Chapter 14

Chapter 14

"Phil!" a tall woman from the crowd strode casually towards us. She wore a polite smile as she kissed the cheeks of my fiance in a chaste manner.

"Glad you came, Iris." Philodemus grinned and then snaked his hands on my waist, pulling me closer. Naagaw tuloy ang atensiyon ko mula sa decanter na hawak. "My fiancee, Stormie."

"Hi! Heard so much about you dear!" she beamed and gave me twin kisses too.

"Hello." I said politely.

"Such lowkey party, Phil. I was expecting that this place would be swarming of celebrities from different networks!"

Philodemus laughed throatily. "I like to keep it private." Then he turned to me and gave me a roguish smile. "Tsaka, selosa kasi ang isa dyan. Mahirap nang mang-imbita ng kung sinu-sinong babae..."

Kinurot ko ang tagiliran ni Philodemus. I gave Iris a rueful smile. He chuckled and brushed his lips on my nose.

"Elton! Come here, man!"

Hinila ni Thyron ang pinsan patungo sa pool. Nagpatianod naman siya. I pouted when I left my decanter at the table and followed the two men outside. Nagkakatuwaan na ang mga tao. Malakas ang tugtog na nagmumula sa loob ng bahay.

Philodemus wanted a private party. He wants to keep it lowkey. Kaya ang madalas na makita ko lamang ay mga kamag-anak nila at trabahador. Friends from his outer circle are not here. His bandmates are here, though.

"Body shot!" he announced and grinned widely. Bahagyang kumunot ang noo ko. Mukhang nakainom na si Thyron base sa pamumula ng mga pisngi niya. Kanina lang pinapatulog niya si Freuss, ah?

"Body shot?"

Some of the people lounging on the recliner and lingering nearby cheered in agreement. Nagkatinginan kaming dalawa ni Philodemus.

"Who's taking the shot?"

"Stormie!" inakbayan ako ni Thyron at nginisihan. "You'll take it, right?"

Pinandilatan ko siya ng mga mata. But I was too late. Soon, the small crowd is chanting and encouraging me to agree to their silly game.

"Body shot! Body shot! Body shot!"

"Alright."

Mas lumakas pa ang hiyawan nila nang um-oo si Philodemus. He lazily took his shirt off. Thyron grinned widely and readied the glass of tequilla for me.

Pinaningkitan ko ng mga mata si Philodemus. "Lagot ka talaga sa akin mamaya."

He chuckled. Thyron grabbed the salt and started rubbing it on his hard torso, his lean chest, and his throat. Napalunok ako. He gave the slice of lime to Philodemus in which he carefully placed between his teeth.

The crowd cheered again. Bigla akong nanlamig. My fiance gave me an encouraging smile and nodded his head. I took a step towards him and accepted the shot glass. Downing the tequila in one gulp, I let the alcohol burn down my throat for a second before I planted both my palms on his slightly-damp chest.

Philodemus closed the distance between the two of us and placed his hands on my waist as my tongue contacted his throat, licking the salt. Humigpit ang hawak niya sa beywang ko sa ginawa at narinig ko pang nagmura. My cheeks burned in embarassment. My tongue traveled lower to his chest, tracing the thin blanket of hair before I went down to the tight ridges of muscles that formed his abs and licked every part of it.

Mas lalo pang lumakas ang kanilang hiyawan. I know some are already filming us. Ipinikit ko nalang ang mga mata ko. Philodemus tensed when I reached his navel. I swallowed and then slowly got up. I took the lime from his mouth and sank my teeth on it to equalled the saltness and bitterness inside of my own mouth.