Chapter One

*Justin's POV*

"What's happening to Justin Timberlake? He left Nsync and broke up with Britney. Stay tuned for more." The E! News host said to the camera. I groaned and shut the Tv off. All this 'What's happening to Justin Timberlake?' is getting so old. Okay,maybe I haven't left the house in a few weeks, but that has nothing to do with what's 'happening' to me. Do you want to know what's happening to me? I'm going threw a heart break. That's what's happening to me.

Britney motherfucking Spears cheated on me with one of my closest friends. I remember the day I found them together like it was yesterday.

I arrived at Brit and I's house after a long day of recording. I just wanted to see my girl and then go to bed.

I walked into the mansion and walked upstairs.

"Please." I heard Britney say. What the fuck? I walked into our bedroom and saw them both naked on OUR bed. The look on her face was priceless, but his was better.

"What the fuck?" I yelled. I walked over to bed and pulled him off of it and onto the floor.

"Justin stop!" She screamed. I ignored her voice and began beating the shit out of him. She pulled on my shirt and punched my back, trying to get me to stop. I finally did stop and stood up.

"Get out now!" I yelled at him. I threw his clothes that were on the floor at him and pushed him out of the bedroom.

"Justin I'm sorry." She cried. I looked at her and felt tears streaming down my face.

"How could you?" I asked her. "How could you do this to me? To us?" I cried.

"I'm so sorry, Justin." She walked towards me, but I backed away. I put my hand in my pocket and pulled out a small box.

"I was going to ask you to fucking marry me!" I yelled at her showing her the box.

"Justin." She cried. I threw the ring box at the wall and screamed, causing her to scream. I went to the closet and grabbed as much of her clothes as I could. I walked back into the bedroom and walked out.

"Justin don't!" She followed me. I threw them downstairs and saw him down there.

"Why the fuck are you still here?" I yelled at him. I ran down the stairs and chased him out of the house. He got in his car and drove away. I went back inside and continued to throw all of Britney's clothes out. "I want you gone in five minutes. I don't want to see you ever again. If you ever come near me again or try to contact me, God help me I will make your life a living hell." I warned her. She looked at me with fear in her eyes.

"I love you." I heard her say. I picked up a t shirt and pair of jeans from the clothes I threw out. I tossed the t shirt and jeans at her.

"If you love me, why the hell would you do this?" I asked her.

"I made a mistake, I was lost and confused." She claimed. I then said five words that I will always remember.

"Cry me a fucking river." I then walked upstairs back to, well my bedroom now.

So she cheated one me, so what? She was always a bitch and I have no idea why I ever loved her. I should've listened to the guys when they told me to end things with her. They were right about her, she's just a crazy bitch.

Two weeks after I found her and Wade, Nsync broke up. We planned it ahead of time that that's when we wanted to announce it. The bitch cheating on me was just perfect. It all fell into place and made me look bad. Well, Nsync breaking up was mainly my idea. The guys just agreed and went along with it. I'm already writing songs for my first solo album.