Chapter Twenty One

*Justin's POV*

"Sh we gotta be quiet." I whispered to Janice. We plan on quietly going into the house so we aren't seen by my Mom or Paul.

I unlocked the front door and we quietly went inside. I then shut it and we crept upstairs. As we climbed up the stairs, Janice slipped. I caught her in my arms.

"Dammit." She quietly groaned.

"Screw it let's just go." I whispered to her. We then quickly went up the stairs and went into her room.

"Sit." She told me. I sat on her bed and she walked over to me with her make up bag.

"What are you doing?" I quietly asked her.

"Covering these things up." She then applied some sort of liquid. I don't even know what it is, but it helped. "Alright all done. Now go to bed." She smiled at me.

"Not without a kiss." I grinned. She leaned down and a pulled her into my lap. We then kissed and she got off of me. "Good night, I love you." I kissed her forehead.

"Good night, I love you too." She smiled at me. As I walked to the door she sat in front of her mirror and began putting the liquid on her neck. I walked out and quietly shut the door.

"How was the date?" Someone asked me. I quickly spun around and saw James.

"It was really good." I nodded.

"Did you tell her you love her?" He asked me.

"Yeah." I smiled.

"And she said it back?" He smiled at me.

"Yeah." I answered.

"That great." He nodded. "I knew by the stupid grin on your face that you did." He added.

A stupid grin? I didn't even know I was grinning.

"I'm going to bed." I chuckled.

"Good night, lover boy." He smirked at me.

This kid is the weirdest eight year old I know.

We then went our separate ways and I went to my room. I sat on the edge of my bed and looked in front of me.

I'm in love with Janice Bryant and she loves me back.

***************

The next morning, I got out of bed and looked in the mirror. Whatever Janice put on my neck still covered up the hickeys that she left. I still can't believe she did that.

I put a t-shirt on and walked out of my room. I walked by Janice's room and found the door open. I peaked my head in the room but she wasn't in there. She must be downstairs. I walked downstairs to the kitchen and found everyone.

"Good morning." I smiled at everyone.

"Morning." They all smiled back at me. I walked over to my Mom who was at the stove cooking. I softly kissed her cheek before walking over to Janice and pressing a kiss to her lips.

"Morning." I said when I sat next to her.

"Morning." She smiled at me.

"So how was your guy's date last night?" Mom asked us.

"It was amazing." Janice smiled at me.

"It sure was." I smiled back at her.

"You two have that look." Mom looked at us.

"Um what look?" I asked her.

"You two look like two love sick teenagers." Paul said while he read the newspaper.