Chapter Eleven

*Justin's POV*

I woke up the next day with a splitting headache. Why the hell did I decide to get drunk last night?

"Ugh." I groaned and sat up. I then saw all four of my parents glaring at me. "Oh God." I sighed.

"Oh God is right." Paul nodded. I ran my hand threw my hair and looked at the four of them. God they look so pissed.

"So you decided to get drunk last night?" Mom glared at me.

"I didn't mean to. I was only going to have one beer." I said.

"You didn't mean to?" Dad raised his voice. "That's a really stupid explanation. You're an adult Justin. Act like it." He stood up and paced the room.

"Dad calm down." I told him.

"Don't tell me to calm down, Justin." He glared at me. "I will not have you getting drunk! Us four will not have you getting drunk!" He yelled.

"Randall." Lisa said to my Dad. He looked at his wife and sat back down.

"How did you get home?" Paul asked me. "Your car isn't in the driveway." He added.

"I think Janice brought me home. I kind of remember calling her." I answered. "My car is probably back at the bar." I told them.

"Let's go get it, Randall." Paul stood up and Dad followed.

"I'm very disappointed in you." Dad told me before walking out. I sighed and looked at the ground.

"Justin what happened?" Mom sighed.

"After that beer I had, I felt like I needed another drink." I explained. "Just my gut told me to, so I went for it." I sighed.

"Justin." Mom looked at me with tears in her eyes.

"Mom don't." I pleaded.

"What is happening to you?" She softly asked me.

"I don't know." I shook my head. "I don't know." I repeated. I stood up and left the room. I went upstairs to my room and pulled out my phone. I should call Janice and thank her for taking me home. I clicked on her contact and called her.

"Hey Justin." She answered.

"Hey Janice." I sighed. "I'm sorry about the whole drunk thing. Thanks for bringing me home though." I told her.

"You don't remember the car ride home, do you?" She asked me.

"No, what happened?" I asked her.

"Can we meet up?" She asked me.

"I don't have my car." I sighed.

"I'll come pick you up. I'll be there in ten." She then hung up.

What the hell did I do last night?

****************

Fifteen minutes later I got a text from Janice telling me she's here. I walked out of my room and downstairs. As I walked to the door I heard my Mom's voice.

"Where are you going, Justin?" She asked me. I turned to my side and saw her standing with her arms crossed.

"With Janice." I answered.

"For?" She uncrossed her arms.

"To talk about last night." I told her. She silently looked at me. "Is that alright?" I slowly asked her.

"Be back in an hour. We still need to talk more about what happened." She then walked away. I then opened up the door, shut it and walked to Janice's car.