Chapter Nineteen

*Justin's POV*

It's been a week since I asked Janice to be my girlfriend. This has been the best week of my life. I've never been happier before. Everything is just so perfect when I'm with her. I'm so freaking lucky to have her in my life and to have her be mine.

Today she's working so James, Trace and I are going to eat at the General Store for lunch.

"C'mon kid, we gotta go pick up Trace." I said to James. We then left the house and went to Trace's.

"Hey man." Trace said to me when he got in the passenger seat. "Hey little man." He said to James.

"Hey." James and I both said to him.

"So we're going to see your lady?" Trace wiggled his eyebrows towards me.

"Yes we are." I smiled.

"James, are you keeping an eye on Janice and this idiot?" Trace asked James.

"Hey, I'm not an idiot!" I disagreed with him.

"Yes you are." They both said.

"Psh whatever." I scoffed.

"Okay James. Back to my question." Trace said.

"Yes I have." James nodded.

"That's my boy." The two then high fived.

"I hate you both." I shook my head.

"No you don't. You love us!" James smiled at me.

"Yeah, what he said." Trace agreed with him.

"I love you, James." I told James. "I hate you, Trace." I smiled at my best friend.

"Feeling the love, Timberlake. Feeling the love." He nodded his head.

"We're here!" I announced. We all got out of the car and I quickly walked to the door of the General Store.

"Go see your girl, Timberlake." Trace laughed at me.

"I haven't seen her since last night!" I told him. She had to go to work early this morning. What can I say? I miss my girlfriend.

We walked in and I saw her talking to a family at a table. A smile formed on my face right when I saw her. Even in her work clothes she looks beautiful. She finally saw me and smiled. She must've said goodbye to the family because she began walking towards me.

"Hey." She smiled at me.

"Hey there beautiful." I smiled at her. We then hugged and I kissed her on the cheek. I really wanted to kiss her like I always do; long and passionate, but considering we are in public and the fact that I'm Justin Timberlake, a kiss on the cheek will do. I don't want the world finding out about her yet. I feel like Britney and I were to open with our relationship with the public. Look how that ended. I don't want what happened to that bitch and I, to happen to my queen and I.

Janice then hugged Trace and James.

"Would you three like a table or a booth?" She asked us.

"Whatever you're waiting will be fine." I smiled at her.

"Actually I'm all full. Sorry, Babe." She sighed.

"It's alright. As long as I get to see your gorgeous face, I'm perfectly fine." I winked at her.

"Ugh." James and Trace groaned.

"Please tone down the flirting." Trace said to me. 

"C'mon, I'll give you a booth." Janice smiled at us.She began walking and we followed her to a booth. The whole time I checked out her ass.