Chapter Twenty Three

*Justin's POV*

"Alan I swear if you don't lift higher, I will drop this on your foot!" I yelled at my cousin. We were carrying Janice's very heavy bookshelf upstairs.

"This thing is so heavy!" Alan whined.

"Alan Francis Timberlake, do you want to die today?" I yelled at him.

"Try and see what happens." He yelled back.

"Just lift this fucking thing!" I yelled at him.

"Justin Randall, language!" Many female members of my family yelled at me.

"Alan, please just lift." I groaned. Then suddenly he lifted it up more and we carried it the rest of the way. "Now was that so hard?" I asked him when we laid it in the master bedroom.

"Yes." He nodded.

"Leave Alan." I pointed to the door and he left. Right when he left, Janice walked in. "Please remind me why he's here?" I sighed.

"Because he's family." She smiled and walked over to me.

"Let's just exile him out of the family." I placed my hands on her hips and she placed hers on my chest.

"Justin, you can't do that." She laughed.

"Why not?" I pouted.

"Because he's my back up if we don't work out." She teased me.

"Oh really?" I chuckled.

"Yup." She smiled.

"You could do way better than that." I told her. "You could do way better than me." I added. "How about I help you find a better back up?" I joked.

"Justin, don't say that. You could do better than me." She told me.

"Don't go there, Janice." I shook my head. "You are so perfect, there's no words to explain how perfect you are to me." I told her.

"Hey, you two stop making out and come help." Jimmy poked his head into the room.

"We'll be there." I nodded and he left the room. "Jimmy is your back up." I laughed.

"Well I do love a funny man." She smiled.

"Aw is that why you're with me?" I smiled.

"Well not only for that fact that you're funny, you are also very attractive." She slowly nodded her head and grinned.

"Oh how attractive am I?" I smirked.

"More attractive than Jimmy." She kissed my cheek.

"That's not saying much." I frowned and she laughed.

"C'mon lover boy, let's go help." She patted my chest and walked away.

"On one condition." I smiled.

"And that is?" She asked me.

"I get to stay with you tonight." I smiled. She smiled at me before speaking.

"I suppose you can." She then walked out of the room.

"Yes!" I quietly cheered to myself before walking out of the room.

"I heard that." Janice laughed at me.

"Whoops." I smiled and shrugged my shoulders.

"Justin! Come with me to drive the moving truck back to the rental place!" Paul shouted at me.

"Okay." I yelled back. "I'll see you soon, beautiful." I smiled at Janice.

"See you soon, handsome." She smiled back at me.