Chapter Fourteen

*Janice's POV*

I sat in Justin's bed on my phone when there was a knock on the door.

Oh God. What am I going to do? I'm sure Paul and Lynn know what happened. Justin had to tell them something. It's probably just Lynn.

I made myself look presentable before telling the person to come in. Lynn walked in and smiled at me.

"I made breakfast." She informed me. "If you want some it's in the kitchen. It's just pancakes." She told me.

"Thank you, Lynn. I'll be right down." I smiled at her. She smiled and nodded. Then went to walk out of the room, but stopped and turned around.

"I can tell Justin cares a lot about you. Just don't hurt him, okay? He's already had his heart broken once. He doesn't need to go through that again." She said to me.

"I won't, I promise." I told her. She nodded again left the room.

Justin cares a lot about me? Well of course he does. He's going to my house right now to threaten my Dad.

Wait, does he have feelings for me? His Mom did basically say don't break his heart. I would never break his heart, but still.

Do I have feelings for him? I guess I kind of do. I mean I don't really know him that well. He is really cute though. The way he freaked out when his cousin, Alan was hitting on me was really hot. We kind of do flirt a lot.

I got out of Justin's bed, put my hair in a ponytail and walked downstairs to the kitchen.

"Hey Janice." Paul smiled at me with a cup of coffee in his hand.

"Hi Paul." I smiled at him.

"How many pancakes would you like?" Lynn asked me when I sat down next to Paul at the table.

"Just two, please." I answered with a smile on my face.

"Sweetheart, two is not enough for breakfast. You're eating three." She told me.

"Okay." I laughed.

"Don't mind my wife." Paul chuckled and shook his head.

"What, Paul? You know I'm right!" Lynn sat a plate with of course three pancakes on it.

"Thank you, Lynn." I said to her.

"No problem." She smiled as she made herself a plate. I put syrup on my plate and began eating.

"Oh my goodness, these are so good!" I said when I was done chewing.

"Lynn is the best cook there is." Paul smiled at Lynn.

"I'm the best in Memphis." Lynn sat down at the table.

"Now Lynn, don't get to cocky." Paul smirked at her.

"I am not being cocky!" Lynn disagreed with him. These two are so funny! No wonder Justin is so funny, he grew up around these two!

"Lynn, you are." Paul told her.

"Now I know where Justin gets it from." I laughed.

"Finally someone who understands!" Paul smiled at me.

"Whatever you two." Lynn laughed. A silence fell over the table as we all ate. That is until Lynn spoke up. "Janice, Paul and I want to thank you for bringing Justin home the other night." Lynn told me.

"If it wasn't for you, who knows what he would've done." Paul added.

"Oh it's no problem. Although, I don't support Justin getting drunk, he did make me laugh a lot that night." I told them.