Chapter Twenty

*Justin's POV*

I sat in my bedroom playing my guitar when I heard Janice's voice.

"Anybody home?" She called. I put my guitar down and hurried out of my room.

"Hey!" I smiled when I saw her from upstairs.

"Hey!" She smiled at me. I hurried down the stairs and we embraced each other. 

"I missed you today." I whispered into her neck and pressed a light kiss to it. 

"I missed you more." She whispered back to me. We looked at each other and I glanced down at her lips. Suddenly I felt myself lick my lips. "Hmm I know what you want." She laughed at me.

"And what is that?" I asked her. She then pressed her lips onto mine and I pulled her body close to mine. 

"That." She whispered to me when she pulled me away.

"You know me so well." I whispered back to her.

"I know." She smirked at me.

"How was work?" Her and I walked into the living room and sat down.

"Oh just the usual." She sighed. "But this really hot guy came in today. He flirted with me and checked out my ass." She informed me.

"Who the hell is this guy?" I stood up and paced the room. "I will kill him." I told her.

"Justin, calm down." She got up and stood in front of me. "I was talking about you." She told me.

"Oh you were?" I asked her.

"Yes." She laughed. 

"Wait, you saw me checking out your ass?" I grinned.

"Oh I did." She laughed.

"Sorry." I smirked.

"It's okay." She smiled at me.

"So I was thinking that tonight we go out to dinner." I told her.

"Sounds like a plan." She nodded.

"Good." I kissed her cheek. "We leave at six." I stood up and so did she. "I got you something to wear tonight." I planned everything yesterday.

"You didn't have to do that." She playfully poked my side.

"But I wanted to. I want to treat my girl." I smiled at her. "You should go get ready. You only have a couple hours." I informed her.

"Okay." We then kissed and she went upstairs to get ready.

Tonight is going to be perfect.

*Janice's POV*

After talking with Justin, I walked upstairs to my room. I wonder where he's taking me tonight? Knowing Justin it's probably going to be amazing.

I looked at my bed and noticed two boxes laying on it. One box was a large one and the other box was small. I opened the first one and inside was a red dress. It's so pretty. I took it out of the box and examined it.

How can a man have such good taste?

I laid the dress on my bed and opened the next box. Inside that box was a pair of black heels. I laid those back into the box and walked into my bathroom. 

I got undressed and got into the shower. I can't wait for tonight.

*************

A couple hours later I was finally ready to go. 

"Justin?" I knocked on his door and it creaked open. I then saw his shirtless body threw the crack. HIs perfectly toned abs are just amazing.

"Come in." He said. I opened the door and walked in. "You look gorgeous." He grinned at me as he buttoned up his shirt.