Chapter Eighteen

*Janice's POV*

After reading for awhile I decided that I should talk to Paul and Lynn about moving out. It's the perfect time since Justin and James are outside. What if they get mad? I'm sure they won t, but there's still that possibility.

I walked downstairs to the living room where they were.

"Lynn? Paul? Can I talk to you guys?" I nervously asked them.

Why am I so freaking nervous?

"Of course, honey. Sit down." Lynn turned the TV off and smiled at me. I sat down next to her on the couch.

"I don't know how to say this." I sighed. "Okay, I guess since I'm eighteen and the fact that Justin and I are dating now, I want to move into my parents' old house." I told them. There was a moment of silence.

"So you want to move out?" Paul asked me.

"Yes, please don't be mad." I begged them.

"Honey, why would we be mad? If you want to move out you can." Lynn said to me.

"Really? So you guys aren't mad or anything?" I asked them.

"Of course not. You better come around still though! We'll miss you to much." Paul said to me.

"Obviously she'll still come around, Paul! Justin and James are here!" Lynn smiled at her husband.

"Well of course you two are here too." I smiled at them.

"Can't forget about us." Paul laughed.

"When do you want to move?" Lynn asked me.

"I don't know yet." I shrugged. "I'll have to think about it." I added.

"Does Justin and James know?" Paul asked me.

"Do we know what?" Someone asked. We all turned and saw Justin and James in the doorway.

"Um." I slowly said.

I might as well tell them now.

"I'm moving out." I told them.

"To where?" Justin asked me.

"My parents' old house." I answered.

"You're leaving me?" James asked me.

"I'm not leaving you. Of course I'm still going to come around." I told him.

"No you're leaving, just like everyone else." He ran out of the room.

"James!" I called after him. I got up from the couch and ran after him. He ran upstairs to his room. I lightly knocked on his locked door. "James open up." I pleaded.

"No, go away." He said to me.

"James we need to talk." I told him.

"No we aren't talking." He denied me.

"Fine then." I huffed. I walked over to the small table in the corner of the hallway. On the small table sat a picture of Justin, Lynn, James, Paul and I. In the table there's a small drawer and inside the drawer is a key to every room. I got it out and unlocked James' door.

"How did you get in?" He glared at me.

"I have my ways." I walked in and shut the door. "Why do you think I'm leaving you?" I asked him.

"Because you're moving out. You won't come around anymore and then you'll forget about me." He answered.

"No I won't. Of course I'm going to come around. I'll be here probably all the time! Do you really think I would leave you after everything we've been through together?" I sat down next to him.