Chapter Four

*Justin's POV*

It's sadly dinner time.

I sighed as I tied the dark blue tie I'm wearing. I don't want to go to this, but I know that my Mom will come to my house and drag me out the door if I don't. Now would you want your mother to do that? No? I didn't think so.

I put on my grey suit jacket and grabbed my phone. I got a text from my Dad telling me that they're on their way to my house. I sighed and put my phone in my pocket. I grabbed my keys and wallet and went downstairs to wait for them.

I soon heard a honk from outside, that's them. I walked out of my house and to the SUV that waited for me. I saw Lisa in the driver's seat and she smiled at me. She got out of the car and hugged me.

"How ya doin JT?" She kissed my cheek.

"I'm alright." I answered her. "What about you?" I asked her.

"Pretty good." She smiled. "You clean up nice." She complemented me.

"So do you." I laughed. We then went to the car and I got in the back seat.

"Justin!" My half brother, Jonathan smiled.

"What's up, little man?" I smiled. Jonathan is only six, while Stephen is two. He smiled at me from his seat.

"J!" He cheered.

"What's up, little little man?" I smiled at him. I kissed both of their foreheads while Lisa and Dad smiled at the sight.

"You two missed Justin didn't you?" Lisa asked them.

"Yeah!" They both answered.

"Well I missed you guys too." I smiled at my brothers.

"Are you excited for dinner, Justin?" Dad asked me.

"Oh yeah! Lectures are the best!" I laughed. He chuckled and looked forward.

We soon arrived at the restaurant. Paparazzi already arrived there. Someone probably saw my Mom and figured I might be coming. Well they figured right.

"Will they be okay walking through that?" I asked Lisa and my Dad, referring to my younger siblings.

"Maybe." Lisa sighed. I looked at Jonathan and saw him staring threw the window at the paparazzi.

"Are you scared of them?" I asked him.

He looked at me and shook his head."No." He simply answered before looking back at the paparazzi.

I looked back at my Dad and Lisa. "What do you want to do?" I asked them.

"Well Jonathan seems fine and Stephen is asleep. I think we'll be fine." Dad concluded.

"Alright I'll go ahead of you guys so they'll follow me." I nodded.

"Justin, Can I walk with you?" Jonathan asked me. I looked at my Dad and he nodded.

"Sure dude, but I have to carry you." I said. He nodded and I buckled him. I took a deep breath before opening up the door and getting out.

"Justin!" People yelled. I got Jonathan and carried him in my arms. He wrapped his arms around my neck and stayed close to me.

"Are you okay?" I asked him as Paparazzi jogged over to us.

"Yeah." He nodded. I shut the door and began walking towards the restaurant's entrance. Paparazzi surrounded us and I held Jonathan close to me.

"Justin what's going on?" One of them asked me.

"Are you done with music?" Another asked.

"You ruined Nsync!" One yelled at me.