Chapter Twenty Four

*Janice's POV*

Justin and I stood outside talking to a officer. Well more like Justin is talking to him and I'm just standing there not knowing what to say.

"What I want to know is why the hell are they out of jail?" Justin glared at the police officer. I think he might be more angry than me.

"Their sentences was reduced, that's all I know." He told my boyfriend.

"Well will they go back to jail for breaking the restraining order?" Justin asked the officer.

"Yes." He nodded.

"Okay, thank you." Justin said and the officer walked away. "Everything is going to be okay." He told me.

"What if it's not Justin?" I looked up at my boyfriend.

"What do you mean?" He frowned.

"What if my Dad wants revenge for ruining his life by turning him into the police?" I sighed.

"Then he'll have to go through me and trust me, it'll be one hell of a fight." Justin promised me. I smiled softly and wrapped my arms around his waist and hugged him.

"How am I so lucky to have you?" I asked him.

"More like the other way around." Justin pressed a kiss to my forehead.

"You can't just let me have a sweet moment?" I laughed.

"Nope." He chuckled. I smiled and looked up at him.

"I love you, Justin Timberlake." I told him.

"I love you, Janice Bryant." He said back to me.

"Justin! Janice!" We heard someone yell. We both looked and saw my Mom, Paul, Jimmy and James running towards us.

"What's going on? Are you two okay?" Paul asked us.

"Jimmy can you take James inside?" I asked Jimmy.

"What? Why?" James asked me.

"Just go with Jimmy, I'll explain later." I said to him and he sighed.

"C'mon dude, we can go eat all her food." Jimmy grinned at him.

"Yes!" James cheered and the two went inside.

"What happened?" Lynn asked us.

"My parents are out of jail." I sighed. "They came here and so we called the cops." I nodded towards the police cruiser.

"Oh my God." They both looked at the police cruiser in shock.

"How the hell are they out of jail?" Paul asked us.

"Their sentences were reduced." Justin sighed.

"What?" They both gasped.

"How am I supposed to tell James?" I sighed.

"We can tell him if you want." Lynn offered me.

"No, no. I'll tell him somehow." I shook my head. "But thanks." I added.

*Jimmy's POV*

"I know that my parents are in the back of that police car." James suddenly said. I looked up from my bowl of Ice Cream at him.

"Those were your parents in the back of the police car?" I asked him. He sighed and nodded.

"They're supposed to be in jail. I don't know why they're here." He told me.

"I'm sure you'll get answers soon." I said and he simply nodded and went silent.

I really feel bad for this kid and Janice. They didn't deserve to go through what they've been through. Hell, nobody does. Seeing what these two went through makes me feel thankful for my parents.