Chapter Two

*Justin's POV*

I barely remember what happened. I just remember yelling, Paul pulling me off of the guy and then other paparazzi standing there videotaping or just taking pictures. Paul pulled me to the car, opened my door and practically threw me in. He quickly went to his side, got in and sped off.

"What the hell was that Justin?" He yelled at me. I sighed and looked down. I've never got so angry with the paparazzi before, but that comment just pissed me off.

"I don't know." I answered.

"You don't know? C'mon Justin!" He glared at me.

"I'm sorry! Okay? I'm sorry!" I yelled back at him. We've never yelled at each other before. Both of our faces looked shocked. We both don't know what to say or do. Paul was the first to say something.

"I'm sorry for yelling." He sighed.

"No I should be sorry." I sighed. I can't believe I yelled at him.

"I'm calling Johnny and he can meet us at the house." He got out his phone.

"My house?" I asked him.

"No. Your mother and I's house." He said. Oh God, my Mom is gonna kick my ass. Better start praying to the lord now.

**************

"Justin Randall Timberlake!" Paul and I walked into the mansion and she was already yelling. She's not even in the room yet! Paul called her after he talked to Johnny.

God help me.

I sighed and looked at Paul.

"She's all yours." He held his hands up. He knows exactly how my Mom is.

My Mom then walked into the room. She looks so pissed.

"Hi Mom." I smiled at her. She gave me one of her looks and my smile faded away. If looks could kill I would've been dead right when she walked into the room.

"You seriously lost your temper because of a paparazzi idiot?" She glared at me.

"C'mon Ma, he called me a spoiled brat." I sighed.

"So you attack him? Justin he could press charges are you! You could ruin everything you've worked so hard for." She told me. She's right, I could lose everything. How could I be so freaking stupid?

"I'm sorry, Mom." I apologized.

"Don't apologize to me, apologize to Johnny because he's going to have to figure out what to do about this." Johnny then walked into the house. He's dressed in golf attire.

"You interrupted my golf game. You better be happy." He said to me. I sighed and prepared myself for the long lecture that I would be receiving from all three of them.

Three hours. That's how long it took for them to figure out what to do.

"We can just pray to God that man doesn't press charges and I'll make sure this doesn't get out to the press which will be very hard." Johnny said.

"Thank you, Johnny." Mom said.

"Of course, Lynn." He nodded and looked at me. "You pull another stunt like this and I will not cover it up. You will suffer the consequences. Got it?" He warned me.

"Yes sir." I nodded.

"Good." He said.

"Thanks, Johnny." I said.

"You're welcome." He said to me. "Now if you'll excuse me, I have a golf game to go back to." He said before leaving.

"So this is what happens when you finally come out of the house." Mom sighed. "Justin we need to talk about what happened with Britney. You started being like this when you ended things." I cringed at the sound of her name. I never told anyone what happened with her. All they know is that I broke up with her. I never told them why. They asked but I never gave them an answer.