Chapter Nine

*Janice's POV*

After Justin gave me my fifty dollars since I ate all of my food, he took me home.

"Thanks for today." I smiled at him.

"No problem. We should do it again." He nodded.

"And we shall." I nodded and got out of the car.

"See you later." He smiled at me.

"Bye Justin." I smiled back before walking inside the house. I walked upstairs to my bedroom and shut the door. I walked over to my large bed and sat down. My door then opened and there stood my father.

"You're home." He said. Way to state the obvious, Dad.

"You could've knocked." I said.

"Sorry." He sighed.

"What do you want?" I sighed.

"How was hanging out with Justin?" He asked me.

"Good." I nodded.

"Good." He said.

"Anything else?" I frowned.

"Oh um your Mom and I will be leaving soon for our appointment." He told me.

"Have fun." I sarcastically smiled. With a sigh he shut my door and I heard him walk downstairs.

Why do my parents have an appointment? They go to marriage counseling a couple cities over. Can't have the city knowing that the mayor and his wife are having marriage problems, now can we? It all started a couple years ago when my Dad cheated on my Mom with his old secretary. She was of course immediately fired and my parents were separated for a year. It took a toll on James and I. Mainly me, but still James.

I have no respect for my father or my mother. She stayed with him when she should've gotten a divorce. He's not good enough for her and he never will be.

There suddenly was a knock on my door.

"Come in." I said and the door opened to reveal my mom.

"We'll be leaving soon." She told me.

"I know, Dad already told me." I nodded.

"Karen is here."She informed me. Karen is our housekeeper that comes every other day.

"Okay." I could honestly careless.

"Behave." She warned me.

"Don't I always?" I scoffed at her. With a smirk on her face, she shut the door and left.

What shall I do now? I looked around my room and laid my eyes on the large bookcase I have filled with books. I stood up from my bed and walked over to it. I've read most of the books in the case, but I haven't read a few. Let's just say, I really love books.

I examined the books and picked one out. I sat back down on my bed and opened the book. This will be the third time I'm reading this book. As I read my book I thought came to my mind.

I wonder what Justin is doing?

*Justin's POV*

"Did you have fun today?" Mom asked me as she cooked.

"Yeah." I nodded.

"Justin." She frowned at me.

"What? I did!" I said.

"No not that!" She stopped stiring her pot."You have a stain on your shirt." I nodded towards my shirt. I looked down and saw a red stain. "What did you eat?" She asked me.

Losing My Way (A Justin Timberlake Fanfiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें