Chapter Three

A/N
There's one part that might make certain people uncomfortable... So I'll put a ** where it starts and then another one where it ends!! The part isn't to bad... I just want to warn you ahead of time!

*Justin's POV*

Even after telling my Mom I would be fine, I knew that I'm not going to be fine. After that night of drinking that whiskey with Paul, I started drinking more and more every night. I have no idea why I do. I just do. It's been going on for the pass three weeks. My parent's nor Johnny don't know about my new found habit and that's how it's going to stay.

I don't go out to clubs or bars to drink. I stay home and drink my sorrows away. I get my assistant, Cory to buy me the alcohol and bring it to me. He tries to get me to stop, but he knows I won't listen. He knows better than to tell Johnny, my Mom and Paul that I'm drinking. He knows that if he does he'll simply be fired.

Now I'm not an alcoholic. I know my limits. I don't get drunk every night. Alright, maybe three times out of the week. That's only seventy five percent of the time! At least I don't get drunk very night! There's ALWAYS a plus. So I'm not an alcoholic.

As I laid in my bed drinking my third beer of the night, I heard the doorbell. I groaned and shut the tv off. Thankfully I'm not drunk, but I still have a buzz going on. I sat the beer on my nightstand and got up from the bed. I'm only wearing sweatpants so hopefully the person at the door isn't somebody important.

I walked downstairs to the front door and opened it to find the one and only, my favorite bitch.

"Hi Justin." She smiled sweetly at me. Without a word, I tried to shut the door but she put her foot in front of the door. "Is that really the way to treat the one you love?" She asked me.

"I don't love you." I spat at her.

"I find that hard to believe." She rolled her eyes. Oh really?

"And why is that?" I glared at her. She opened the door wide open, and unzipped the trench coat she was wearing. My jaw dropped at what I saw. She's wearing my favorite lingerie outfit of hers. I gulped as I checked her out. She's still beautiful as ever.

Snap out of it! Get your shit together man!

**

"You know you want me." She bit her lip. She knows that drives me crazy.

C'mon man! You gotta stay strong.

"No." I shook my head. She stepped closer to me and ran her hand up my chest down to my abs.

"C'mon Justin, you know you missed this." She whispered to me.I couldn't take it anymore. I grabbed her by the waist and pressed my lips onto hers. God I missed her so much.

It didn't take long for me to already have her inside the house and walking up the stairs. We entered the bedroom, her legs wrapped around my waist and my hands on her ass. Instead of going to the bed, I pushed her into the nearest wall.

My lips found her neck and I sucked,bit and kissed it. Her hands ran threw my hair as she softly moaned.

I need her now.

I walked her to the bed and laid her down.I quickly took off the thong she was wearing. I hovered over her lower part, ready to go. We always did this before we would have actual sex. Then she would return the favor.

I pressed light kisses to her thighs as she pulled lightly on my hair.

"Wade." I heard her softly moan. I instantly stopped what I was doing.

What the actual fuck am I doing with this bitch? I slowly looked up at her and saw the look of shock on her face.

"Justin, I'm-" She began.