Chapter Sixteen

*Justin's POV*

The. Bitch. Is. Back.

"Who's the slut?" Britney asked me, referring to Janice. Before I could even say anything, Janice was one step ahead.

"Excuse me? You're the one that slept with one of his closest friends. Now who's the slut now?" Janice got out of the car and got in Britney's face.

Shit!

"Janice!" I quickly got out of the car and pulled her back.

"J, let me go." Janice glared at me. 

"Go inside, I'll be in there soon. Just give me a couple minutes first." I whispered in her ear. She looked at me and nodded. Before she left, she grabbed my face and pulled me in for a deep kiss that left me breathing hard.

Damn. I've always wanted to kiss her like that.

Janice then walked inside the house.

"What is she? Your girlfriend?" Britney asked me.

"That is none of your business." I said. "What are you even doing here?" I asked her.

"I came to get you back." She stepped towards me and I backed away.

"I don't love you anymore." I told her.

"Oh c'mon, Justin. I made one mistake and you're going to let that ruin us?" She said to me.

"You let it ruin us by doing it!" I glared at her. "Don't you dare try to blame this on me!" I yelled at her.

"Just come back to LA with me. We can start over." She suggested to me.

"I'm good." I said. 

"Justin please. I'm so lost without you." She begged me.

"Well you're going to stay lost." I told her.

"What the hell are you doing here?" We heard someone yell. We both looked and saw my very angry Mom. Janice must've told her that Britney is here.

"I think this is my cue to go. Go back to LA, Britney. Nobody wants you here." I said to Britney before walking away. My Mom and I passed each other and we high fived.

I love my Mom so much.

I walked inside and saw Janice in the living room. "Janice." I said. Everyone in the room looked at me. "I don't think we got a proper kiss." I smiled at her. She smiled at me, stood up from her seat and embraced me. I wrapped my arms around her waist and she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"It's about damn time." Trace said as her and I kissed, which caused us both to smile into the kiss. I pulled away and looked at Paul.

"By the way you owe Mom twenty dollars and you might want to go outside and pull her off of Britney." I told him.

"Ugh she's here?" He groaned before walking outside to get my Mom. 

"So what are you two now?" Trace asked us when I put my arm around her. I looked at her and she looked up at me.

"I haven't asked her to be anything yet." I said while looking at her. "I guess she'll just have to wait until I figure out how to ask her." I added.

"You could just ask me right now." She laughed.

"But that's not good enough. Especially for someone as special as you." I smiled. Everyone in the room 'awed', Janice blushed and I smiled at her.

"You two aren't even dating yet and you already give each other that look." Johanna smiled at us.  That look?

"They've always given each other that look." Trace said.