Chapter Fifteen

*One Month Later*

*Justin's POV*

It's been a crazy month.

After I kicked Conrad's ass, he called the police. We told the police what happened and Conrad is in jail for hitting Janice and Carol. As it turned out, he has hit them before and Carol has hit James and Janice before. So now Carol is also in jail. (A/N I honestlty got sick of Carol and Conrad. Maybe thye'll come back into the story one day... probably not tbh.)

James and Janice don't have any other family. So the government didn't know what to do with them. So, Paul and my Mom took in James. His officially their foster child. He's such a good kid. He's been talking more and more everyday. I see him as a little brother and I care for him just as much as I care for Jonathan and Stephen.

As for Janice, since she would be eighteen in a month, she's just living with Paul and my Mom. She's not their foster child. She'll get her old house and her trust fund when she turns eighteen. Her and I have grown closer everyday. It feels like I've known her all my life. I've developed more and more feelings for her everyday. Tonight, I might just tell her.

My whole family welcomed Janice and James with open arms. Everyone loves them. They might even love them more than me! 

Today is her eighteenth birthday! Everyone is coming to the house to celebrate. Even Alan is coming. Why? I have no idea. I think Janice just wants him here to torture me.

"Hello Janice. Now that you're eighteen, you wanna go on a date?" Alan pushed his glasses up.

"No no no." I grabbed Alan by the shoulders, turned him around and gave him a little push.

"Now Justin I was going to say yes!" She smiled at me.

"Hell no. Why is he even here?" I shook my head.

"Because he's family!" She elbowed me in the side.

"Yeah, a long distant cousin." I scoffed.

"Be nice, Justin Randall." She smirked at me.

"Only my Mom has used my first and middle name on me." I told her. "I think we have just became closer." I chuckled.

"I guess so." She laughed.

"I guess so, Janice Catherine." I smirked at her. She hates her middle name.

"Ugh, Justin don't say that." She groaned.

"Too bad, Janice Catherine." I grinned at her and she groaned again.

"Justin Randall, leave that poor girl alone." I heard my Mom say.

"Speak of the devil and she shall appear." I whispered to Janice.

"J!" Janice laughed.

"What did he say?" Mom asked Janice, but glared at me.

"Nothing, Mom." I answered.

"I wasn't talking to you!" Mom said to me.

"Justin, didn't say anything." Janice lied for me.

"Okay." Mom slowly nodded her head and walked away.

"I always knew I liked you." I smiled at Janice.

"You owe me, Timberlake." She laughed.

"Whatever you want, your majesty." I bowed.

"I'll let you know what I want." She smiled at me.

"Okay." I chuckled.

"Alright everyone! Time for cake!" Mom shouted. Everyone filed into the dining room and Janice sat in front of the cake. I stood behind her. After everyone sung happy birthday to her she blew out the candles. As everyone clapped I smashed her head into the cake. Everyone laughed and so did I. Well everyone except for Janice.