Chapter 6

{To add onto my perfect author's note. I saw Katy P last night and she is so freaking cute and allergic to gluten like me and she is just so inspirational! She gave away a pizza to this little girl and told her to feed her family who has been standing the whole show, and then she gave her a ring with half a butterfly on it and said "now whenever we put our hands together we make a butterfly." Then she stood up and stepped behind her mic while the girl hopped of stage and she said "this next song is for all the pizza I can no longer eat. This is called, The One That Got Away."}

***

Colour: Buttercup Yellow (focused)

***

*Third Person Limited*

"Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?" Harry asks in a Romeo voice, kneeling on one knee with his left hand over his heart, right raised in the air.

"Because your face is pretty messed up dude." Ed shouts, chucking a pillow at Harry's face.

"Douche." Harry laughs, falling onto his back as he throws the pillow back at Ed.

Ed catches it, and teases. "Don't soil your mouth pretty boy."

"Ed. Shut up. Harry is finally hitting on me." Niall says, cocking his hip to the side as he pretends to flick away his non-existent long hair.

"Oh right. I forget that this is your life long dream Juliet." Ed rolls his eyes and falls back onto the couch.

"As you were saying my dear Romeo." Niall bats his eyes at Harry, holding his hand softly.

"Niall." Harry gives him heart eyes, standing up so that he's looking down at Niall. "Is that a mirror in your pocket?" Harry smirks. "'Cause I can see myself in your pants."

Harry pushes Niall over onto the floor, humping him as his arms hold Niall's shoulders.

"Oh Harry." Niall play moans as he rubs his hands up and down Harry's back, legs rutting against Harry's back.

"Call me your daddy Ni." Harry demands, stopping his movement.

"Daddy!" Niall shrieks, pretending to cum.

"Guys gross!" Ed screams, burrying his face in a couch pillow.

Harry rolls off of Niall and starts cackling.

Niall stays in character. "Edward! Edward oh my god!" Niall rushes over to the couch and shakes Ed. "Harry Styles and I just consummated our marriage. I'm in love!" Niall collapses onto Ed.

Ed groans. "Get your fat princess ass off me!"

"I am not fat!" Niall shouts, sitting up yet still crushing Ed. "Harry. Tell him I'm not fat."

"My Nialler is perfect." Harry looks up from the floor. "But guys. Seriously. Help me out here."

Niall chuckles. "Alright mate."

Ed bucks Ni off of his back and sits up with a serious look on his face. "It's time to make you a man."

"But I am a ma-" Harry begins scratching his head.

Ed cuts him off. "No. You are not. You have a penis, but that's a whole 'nother story."

"The doctor's say if you have a...a...a." Harry blushes.

"Just say it Harry. C'mon lad." Niall says, cheering him on.

"A penis. Then you're a boy." Harry hides behind his hands as his friends laugh.

"You could be a hermaphrodite for all we know!" Ed cackles, rolling off the couch.

"Edward! Shut up!" Harry burns in embarrassment.