Chapter 7

Colour: Amethyst (awareness, knowledge, spiritual awareness)

***

*Third Person Limited*

Harry knocks on the door then steps back, shuffling his feet nervously.

"Coming!" Marcus shouts, hopping off of a kitchen chair to get the door.

The door swings open, revealing a messy haired Marcus wearing a suit, a tie hanging loosely around his neck.

"Hi Mr. Crenshaw." Harry smiles, waving awkwardly.

"Hi." Marcus says breathlessly. "Call me Marc."

"Marc." Harry says, scratching the back of his neck.

Marcus gives him the once over. "You might want to change."

"Uh..." Harry cocks his head to the side. "Excuse me?"

"Louis is a bit hyper yet tired and bratty today, so there might be a lot of chasing and you're in skinny jeans which might rip with everything he's going to put you through." Marcus explains hurriedly. "Plus your jeans are black and black makes Louis have panic attacks so basically you need to change."

"I don't have anything with me at the moment." Harry says, gulping nervously.

"Borrow something of mine." Marcus says, turning to walk towards the stairs. "Louis! Stay on the couch!" He shouts sternly.

There's a smacking noise. "No!" Louis screams.

Harry sputters and darts his eyes between the stairs and the opening to the other room.

"Harry!" Marcus snaps Harry out of his reverie. "Run up the stairs before Louis sees you."

"Okay." Harry says, jogging up the spiral staircase.

Marcus meets Harry at the top of the stairs, and throws a pair of blue and silver jogging shorts at Harry. "Change. Your shirt is fine."

"Okay." Harry says again, feeling a bit confused because of how fast the situation is progressing.

Marcus exits the room to give Harry some privacy while he changes. Once he finishes, Harry steps into the hall with his jeans folded in his hands.

"Erm what should I do with this?" Harry shakes his hand with the fabric in it.

"Take it out to your car. I need to speak to Louis about manners really quick anyway."

Harry chuckles. "Okay sir."

"Call me Marcus." Marc smiles and rearranges his tie.

"Okay Marcus."

***

*10 minutes later*

Harry enters the Victorian house and stands to the side as Marcus finishes his lecture to Louis.

"Louis. I'm serious. I need you to be a good boy for Harry because I can't be interrupted at work today, so please don't cause any trouble."

"Nooo." Louis whines dragging out the 'o'.

Marcus sighs and starts flattening out his suit. "I don't want to have to take away Backup Plan."

There's a shrill groan of disapproval before Louis starts crying and kicking the couch pillows.

Marcus sighs and goes over to address Harry. He holds out a stack of about 3 papers. "The first page consists of things that you absolutely cannot do or else Louis will have a complete mental break down. The second page are things that he likes or things that'll make the day easier if he's causing trouble. The third page informs you of what to do if Louis does end up freaking out about something." Marcus points to the different parts. "Try not to call me, but if things get really bad feel free to call the office. The number is on page three." Marcus pats his suit to make sure he hasn't forgetten anything. "Oh and no other people allowed over. People make Lou nervous."

"Of course not Si- Marcus." Harry stops himself. "I'll take good care of him. Don't worry."

Marcus grabs Harry's shoulder and pulls him towards the door, whispering in his ear. "And please! Try and get him to take a nap, but don't tell him that."

Harry nods just as something crashes in the other room and Louis sobs louder, screaming a chain of 'no's.

"Louis honey! Come say goodbye! I won't be back for about twelve hours!" Marcus shouts.

There's some shuffling, then Louis pokes his tear-stained face out of the living room. He's dressed in an oversized, Navy Blue sweater and plaid pajama pants.

Louis runs over to Marc quickly and kisses him passionately, arms wrapped around his neck. Marcus holds Louis loosely around the waist.

"B-Bye. Ma-Maxy." Louis says in a quiet tone.

"Bye BooBear." Marcus releases Louis and exits, waving from the driveway as always.

Louis smiles, a hint of mischief in his eyes. "Can w-we watch a movie?" Louis twists back and forth like a child.

"Uh sure!" Harry says, wondering why Louis is acting so weird.

"Can-n we wa-watch a Disney movie?" Louis flashes the largest smile he can muster up.

"Yes of course." Harry blows out a sigh of relief.

"Yes!" Louis screams, squatting low to the ground.

He starts walking in the same position, butt almost touching the floor. Louis begins chanting 'yes' and clapping his hands in creepy intervals.

Harry scratches his head, following after the strange boy. All of a sudden, Louis pops up off of the floor, causing Harry to run right into him. Louis stumbles a little as Harry's arms immediately encase his petite body.

"You okay?" Harry chuckles, his lips next to Lou's ear.

"Y-Y-Ya." Louis says, stuttering more than usual as he pushes Harry off.

Louis takes off running into the other room, giggling wildly. "Stitch!"

"What?" Harry says, moving to the other side of the kitchen island to play the game with Louis.

"I wa-want to watch St-St-Stitch!" He screams, sprinting away from Harry as he chases him around the large room.

"Slow...dow-n." Harry says out of breath.

"N-No." Louis turns around to glance at Harry who has his hands on his knees, breathing heavily.

Lou slips on an uneven piece of carpet, his hands catching his fall. Louis whimpers before bursting into a complete crying fit, screaming and everything.

"Dammit." Harry whispers, rushing over to aid the wailing boy.

"Shh sh. It's okay. You're okay." Harry rubs Louis's back, helping him sit up.

Louis hiccups, dragging a hand across his wet face. "Owie."

"What hurts LouLou?" Harry says, hugging the fragile boy to his chest.

"Owie." Louis repeats, clutching his knee.

"Let's get some ice." Harry smiles, rubbing Louis's shoulder.

Louis smiles, and bounces slightly. "Ca-Carry me Prince Ha-Harry!"

"Alright Princess Louise." Harry flashes a dimply smile, sweeping Louis into his strong arms.

***

A/N: THIS IS PART 1 OF HARRY BABYSITTING! WOOOOOOH! Needed to get some LARRYNESS in there.

Until Next Time,

~~~~~~BooBear🐻