Chapter 21

A/N: If you like Lashton, I posted a new story last night called Pumpkin Spice. (:

Oh btw, would you guys read a MarcusxEd fanfic?

****WARNING: CHAPTER CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT****PLEASE SKIP THIS CHAPTER IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO READ SMUT**** don't worry, you won't be missing much.

***
Colour: Dusty Pink (sexual desire)
***
(Keep in mind that Louis's eyes were mainly shut throughout the saucy part unless I stated otherwise. IT HELPS WITH THE IMAGERY, and emotion and Louis-esque...trust me)

*Third Person Limited*

Louis sits on the couch of Harry's flat, patiently waiting for him to return. He's clad in red sweatpants, a red striped shirt, a grey beanie, and fuzzy toe socks with owls on them. It has been about 2 months since Louis left Marcus, Louis's birthday being tomorrow, and finally the guilt has begun to fade.

The Perks of Being a Wallower plays on the flat screen TV, the scene in which Charlie stands up for Patrick in the cafeteria playing. Louis hasn't seen this before, but he thinks it's fantastic so far. Marcus never let him watch movies like this. He thinks Louis is weak and fragile, and can't handle real-world things, which is partially true, but he's actually a lot stronger and more confident than Marcus ever imagined. He'll prove that tonight.

You see, Louis has been working on something for quite sometime, and tonight is the night he's going to show it off. To others it may seem like a small thing, but to Louis and people who know him, it is one of the biggest milestones he's overcome.

Right at that moment, Harry bursts through the door, humming a familiar tune. Louis flinches at the sudden noise, eyes breaking away from the TV.

"Hi LouLou." Harry smiles and kisses his cheek before moving back towards the door to hang up his sweater.

Louis swallows the lump in his throat, pauses the movie, and rises from his seat to meet Harry at the door. The minute he turns around, Louis presses Harry against the wall, kissing him softly as his hands press against Harry's chest.

"Woah." Harry breathes out, eyes fluttering open. "Where did that come from?"

"The heart." Louis murmurs. "My desire to love you in every way possible, in fear that if I don't, my heart might explode." Louis speaks slow to keep his stutter away. It's still a little difficult considering he's lived with it for so long. It is a second nature to him.

"Do you mean...?" Harry trails off, breath picking up.

Louis reaches up, grabbing Harry's neck to pull him down. "I'm ready."

Louis connects their lips once again, moving them tenderly as Louis's right hand travels under Harry's shirt, the other clasping the nape of his neck. He isn't afraid anymore. Louis knows what he wants, and he is going to take it. There's no holding back anymore. This is the life he wants to live. A life of confidence and risk-taking. This is simply the first step.

"Sweep me off my feet, and make it feel new again." Louis says starry-eyed.

"Of course my prince." Harry whispers, lifting Louis up and cupping his bum.

Louis wraps his legs around Harry's waist, kissing down his neck as Harry walks to the master bedroom. He carefully lays them down, adjusting their bodies so that they're both fully on the bed.

Harry presses his lips to Louis's one more time before looking him in the eye. "Are you sure you want to do this?"

"It's my birthday tomorrow. Consider it my present." Louis smiles, pulling Harry down to kiss him.