Chapter 16

A/N: I know that the whole Ed and Marcus thing is off topic, but I'm still going to summarize what has happened to them because it is important to the plot of this story. I will save details for their seperate book that I'll be working on. :)

***

Colour: Deep Pink (Mature Love. Trust. Thankfulness.)

***

*Third Person Limited*

Louis dances around his house singing the first verse of Ain't Nobody as he dusts his knick knacks.

"Captured effortlessly

That's the way it was

Happened so naturally

I did not know it was love

The next thing I felt was

You holding me close." Louis stops in the middle of the wooden floor, eyes fluttering shut as he hugs himself, doing the bad thing again: imagining it was Harry.

"What was I gonna do?

I let myself go." Louis whisper-sings.

"And now we're flyin' through the stars

I hope this night will last forever

Oh oh oh oh." Louis sighs, twirling with his arms around himself.

Louis presses his back against a wall, pretending that it was Harry's secure body. Then the voice in the song morphed into Harry's rugged, deep voice.

"Ain't nobody

Loves me better

Makes me happy

Makes me feel this way

Ain't nobody

Loves me better than you."

Louis breathes shallowly, some wind tickling the hair behind his ear as if there was someone breathing on him.

When he opens his eyes, he's no longer in the same room. Louis now stands in a dim lit, cranberry red ballroom with bright yellow stars on the walls. His tiny hands are entwined with Harry's large ones, and his crystal blue eyes pierce through the beatiful emerald green ones above him. They start waltzing around the floor, eye contact never failing.

Both are in fancy suits, bringing Louis back to his wedding day. And suddenly, Louis feels irrevocably guilty because he loves Harry, and that's wrong, but Louis just can't bring himself away from them slow dancing in a beautiful ballroom, his head resting on Harry's chest as they whisper 'I love you'.

Louis hates himself for it, but he gets butterflies in his tummy when Harry kisses his nose, and talks about his dream wedding with Lou. 'It's terribly wrong!' He tells himself, but he can't stop asking, 'Then why does it feel so right?'

Louis sighs, falling down from the clouds filled with dreams. He grabs his phone off the banister, setting his duster on the floor carefully.

Sent 3:47 - I miss you💭

HareBear(*☻-☻*), 3:48- I miss you too.💋

Louis giggles at the kissy emoji.

Sent 3:48 - Can you come over please?

Harebear(*☻-☻*), 3:50 - I'm with Mr. Marigold love.

Louis pouts in frustration.

Sent 3:50 - pleeeeease 😔 ?

HareBear(*☻-☻*), 3:53 - I could pick you up, but you would have to leave the house...

Sent 3:54 - I guess...if I can see you. :-)