Chapter 9

Colour: Navy Blue (Strong Emotions, often focused on self pity. Colour for wallowing.)

***

*Third Person Limited*

"Edward." Harry speaks seriously. "We snuggled."

"You guys snuggle every night. Why is this news?" Ed says clearly amused through the phone.

"Not Leila. Louis!" Harry whisper screams.

"Harry. Please exit your room while your dear wife sleeps. She'll batter me for waking her."

"Fine." Harry shuffles out of bed. "We're clear."

"Okay. Continue." Ed prompts as he throws a ball against the wall of his house.

"I went over to his house and he started falling asleep so I carried him upstairs to rest and when I tried to leave, he told me not to and-and well he said he was cold so I offered to get him a blanket, but he said 'no I want you to keep me warm' or something like that so I climbed in bed and he started teaching me how to cuddle properly and he called me SnuggleBear." Harry finished his ramble session, coming to a halt in the middle of the living room.

"Uh huh?" Ed says, waiting for more.

"He also told me a secret and said I was special." Harry cooes in a quiet voice.

"Stop being such a girl Haroldina."

"But-" Ed cuts him off.

"I'm serious." Ed sits up in his chair. "If you continue like this, you'll never make any progress. You need to take some initiative."

Harry crosses his arms, holding the phone between his shoulder and head. "I suppose you're right."

"I'm always right." Ed smiles.

Harry giggles. "Sure, sure. G'night mate."

"Night princess." Edward teased.

Harry hangs up and sighs, head in his hands as he thinks. Light footsteps are heard down the hall as Leila approaches.

"You okay HareBear?" She questions sleepily as she walks towards the figure on the couch.

"Ya. I couldn't sleep." Harry replies, sitting up and inhaling loudly.

"Want me to make you some tea?" Leila says, rubbing Harry's back and yawning.

"No. I'll come back to bed. Just give me a minute." Harry retorts, pushing himself up off the couch. "Go back to bed LeiLei. I'm fine."

"Okay." She smiles, wandering back down the hall.

Harry sits a few minutes then carries himself back to bed. He sighs as he plops back into bed.

Leila immediately wraps her arms around Harry's neck. "Sometimes," she begins mumbling. "I think we're an actual married couple. We're cute. I ship it." She chuckles and sighs.

"Leila..." Harry says sadly.

"It's okay. I know we can never be like that. I've accepted it." She pauses, contemplating what to say. "Long ago."

Harry stays silent, unsure of what to say.

"Goodnight Harry." Leila snuggles her head into his chest. "SnuggleBear." She smiles.

"You heard that?" Harry asks in surprise.

"I hear all. I am god."

"Stop quoting your anime to me. I don't understand."

"Shut up and go to bed." Leila rolls away from Harry, her body shaking from giggles.

"Goodnight LeiLei." Harry kisses her neck and holds her waist.