Chapter 17: Museum

-Again thanks so much for your votes. I love reading all your comments! Enjoy chapter 17!-

<><><><><><><><>

Lucy's P.O.V

I wake up to water running. Really? Even here?! I jolt awake to see Natsu walking out of the bathroom. "Oh, so I guess all I have to do is draw the bath now, not dump you in." He smiles "I made breakfast, it's in the kitchen if you want it."

"'If I want it'? Ok, clearly you don't know me well enough because I will ALWAYS want food." I say gettig out of bed. He chuckles "Yeah, keep that attitude up and you'll get fatter than you already are."

I freeze "Did you just call me fat?" "Depends" He says. "On what?" "Will you hurt me?" He asks. "Probably." "Then yes, I did" He says smirking. I run over and try to punch him but he grabs my wrist, sweeps my feet, then throws me back onto my bed.

I just stay there surprised. "There is a reason that I can beat a wizard without any magic, you know." He says smirking "Did you forget?"

"Kinda. It's hard not to. You're so childish and playful, it's sorta hard to see you as someone to be afraid of. Plus, now my friends are your friends so it's not like everyone is avoiding you anymore." I say.

"Yeah, your friends are nice. I really appreciate to have people talk to me." He says walking into the kitchen. "Now, are we going to eat?" "Of course." I say following him and sitting down. After we eat I notice the time.

"We have to meet at the park in 20 minutes, wanna go ahead and go?" I ask heading towards the door. Natsu chuckles "You sure you want to go now?" He asks. "Yeah, why not?" I say. "Well I mean, if your pjs are that comfortable you can stay in them, I won't judge." He says.

"I forgot I still have these on!" I say looking down at my pjs "I'll be right back." I say. I go into the bathroom and change. I come out "Alright let's go." "Uhmm, sure." He says holding back a chuckle.

"What is it this time?" I ask. "You did say you liked the way it looked so we're good to go." He says. "The way what looks?" Then I remember "My hair!" I say and go back into the bathroom while I hear Natsu laughing.

I walk out "How about now?" I ask a little annoyed at this point. "Uhh, yeah." He says smiling. "Ugh, what is it?!" I ask. "Well, we're at a beach so I guess you don't have to wear shoes." He says. "UuUGggHHhhh" I say as I get my shoes.

"Ok, we're good now." He says opening the door. "Finally." I mumble. "Hey it's not my fault you don't know how to get ready in the morning." "You distracted me!" I complain. "How?!" He asks.

"With food!! Food is my weakness!" I say as we walk down the stairs. "It's not like I tried to do that! I just made breakfast!" He says. "Yeah, yeah whatever." I mumble as we stroll out of the hotel.

We just talk about random things until we reach the park. When we get to the park everyone stops talking and looks nervously at Natsu then sympathetically at me. They all go to the edge of the park as Natsu and I just walk over to our friends.

"I keep forgetting everyone is afraid of you Natsu." Levy says as we reach them. "Yeah, me too!" Mira, Juvia, Cana, Lisanna, and I all say at once. Then Levy looks behind her "Gajeel, why are over there? Come on over!"

"Levy, you just answered your own question like five seconds ago." Juvia says "Everyone is afraid of Natsu remember?" "Yeah I know, but if I'm gonna be in a relationship with Gajeel, he needs to get along with my friends." She responds.

"GAJEEL!! I SAID GET OVER HERE!!" Levy screams at him. Gajeel slowly walks over and stands next to Levy, looking nervously at Natsu. "Alright Gajeel, this is Natsu. Natsu, Gajeel." Levy says introducing them. Everyone was silent.

I elbow Natsu in the side. "What was that for!" He mumbles. "Say hi or something. You're gonna have to make the first move." I whisper. "You're making it sound like I'm trying ask him out on a date." He whispers back. "Oh, just do it!" I whisper-yell at him.

Natsu opened his mouth to say something but Gajeel did first "I'm sorry." Natsu looks a little surprised. "Look, I know like I've been just like everyone else cowering away when you're close but at first I thought everyone was being stupid but they put ideas in my head, then I saw you fight and they told me false rumors and I was a coward so I just did what everyone else did. I'm sorry for that." He says.

Natsu smiles and Gajeel looks utterly shocked. "It's fine, really. I don't care that much at this point. I'm just glad you're standing within five feet of me." He says still smiling. Gajeel hesitated for second "Can we be friends?" He asked. "I don't see why not." Natsu says.

Gajeel smiles and Levy squeals. "Yes! Alright Natsu, that's one more friend. Let's keep going." Mira says. "What, are we keeping track?" Natsu asks. "Yes." Lisanna answers. "Oh, o...k" He says and I giggle.

The teacher gets on the megaphone "ALRIGHT STUDENTS WE ARE GOING TO GO TO A MUSEUM! ONCE WE GET IN I EXPECT YOU ALL TO BE ON YOUR BEST BEHAVIOR! IT IS A MUSEUM SO THERE WILL BE NO TALKING LOUDER THE WHISPERS BUT BE RESPECTFUL TO THE TOUR GUIDE. ALRIGHT GET ON THE BUS AND WE'LL GET GOING!" As she says that, everyone rushes on the bus.

We get on and Natsu starts to sweat again. "Oh yeah I forgot, motion sickness right?" I ask. "yeah..." He says. The bus starts and Natsu looks so miserable. 'I can barely afford to pay for Wendy to go to school. Do you realize how expensive those pills are to me? I can't just throw money away like that.' So he just has to be absolutely miserable every time he rides a vehicle?

Luckily it was a 10 minute drive so we arrived fast. We got off last like last time with Natsu barely being able to stand. When we finally get off I notice Levy helping Gajeel walk and he looks sick. "Oh no Gajeel, are you ok?" I ask walking up to them practically dragging Natsu behind me.

"Yeah he's fine." She says "no I'm not..." he mumbles. "Is Natsu ok?" She asks. "Yeah, he just has motion sickness." I answer. "Oh really? Gajeel too. He ran out of his pills." She says. "Oh." After a few minutes Natsu and Gajeel perk up and we enter the museum.

it. was. a. DISASTER!! Everyone was running around, breaking things, screaming, and fighting. No matter what the teacher did she couldn't calm them down. It was as though everyone except our little friend group had the mind of a preschooler. Actually Cana went crazy too.

Eventually, museum security came and our school got banned for life. You would have thought that the teacher would have been mad, and she was, but she didn't scream for some reason. Instead she walked up to us "Natsu!"

We all looked at her as she came to us. "Natsu, I need to talk to you. Now!" She says and Natsu looks confused but follows her. They go behind the bus where no one can hear them. "Why does the teacher want Natsu?" Levy asks. "I don't know. He was one of the few people that didn't actually do anything." Mira says.

"I hope the teacher doesn't think he was the reason everyone went crazy." Lisanna says. Just as she says that Natsu and Mrs. Tuttle come back. "So what do you say? Please?" She asks. Huh? "Uh, I guess, sure." He says. "Great! I'll get you when it's time! Thanks!" The teacher says then runs over to the bus.

<><><><><><><><>

Hey so chapters are probably going to be coming out even slower now. I visited the gastroenterologist and it turns out I have two parasites. I'm really sick and sleeping pretty much all day. I'll try my best to make chapters but please try to be patient. That's all I have to say. Hope you enjoyed chapter 17!

Word Count

1404