Chapter 39: Guys

-Hey! I'm sorry for not posting this weekend, I'll try to post this weekend and keep on a schedule. Hopefully. Anyway, hope you enjoy!-

>>>>>>><<<<<<<

<><>Monday<><>

Lucy's P.O.V

Yes! I am SO excited for school!!

Wow, said no one ever.

Except me right now!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

I smile at Natsu, who is walking with me to school, as always.

We actually weren't late for once in our lives, so we're taking our time, just strolling through town.

"What's wrong with your face?" Natsu asks from beside me.

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?!" I snap at him.

"You have a reaaaally creepy smile on your face...it's kinda freaking me out..."

"How dare you! You know what? I take back my 'creepy' smile. Good day, sir!" I flip my hair in his face and walk a little faster so he's behind me.

I can hear him chuckle as he continues to follow behind me.

<><><><><>

We walk in the classroom to see Mrs. Tuttle in the middle of teaching.

We freeze and give each other quick glances.

"Well, how nice of you two to show up! This is latest you've been to my class! What an accomplishment! Now, sit."

Natsu and I simultaneously sit down on the floor where we were standing.

The teacher looks at us and sighs. "In your seats."

We scurry over to our seats with smiles on our faces while the room was filled with giggles.

<><>Lunch<><>

Normal P.O.V

"Why are we here again?" A tall man with blonde hair asks his girlfriend.

"We want to introduce you to someone!" Mira smiles.

"Who?" A blue haired man asks.

"You'll see." Erza responds.

"Okay, that would be totally fine...if...ya know..." A man with black hair started.

"You all didn't look like you're about to murder someone." A white haired man finishes the sentence.

"Exactly!" An orange haired male agrees.

The girls smile to each other and look back at the boys.

"Alright!" Mira places a bag down on a seat and looks back up at the boys.

"Laxus, you sit there, right across from the bag. Gray, you come sit on the left of the bag and Loke you sit on the right. Elfman, sit diagonally to the left and Jellal to the right. Erza, you sit next to Jellal. Evergreen, next to a Elfman. Lisanna, next to Loke and Juvia..."

Gray violently shook his head no, making motions for Mira to stop with his hands.

Mira smirked. "Juvia next to Gray."

Everyone got in their assigned seats. "Oh, Gajeel sit next to Erza and Levy sit next to Gajeel."

The two nodded their heads. Mira sat down next to Lisanna and they all waited.