Chapter 36: LET GO MIRA

-Hiya! How y'all doing?

Hope you enjoy Chapter 36!-

>>>>>><<<<<<

Sting's P.O.V

This book is so gooooood!! I can't believe Natsu doesn't like it that much....I think the characters are realistic and the plot is interesting to read!

But whatever, we've always had a different taste in books. What's making me uncomfortable right now is all the people staring at him.

I mean, geez. I know his past is sad but you don't have to stare him down. Maybe the could, oh I don't know, APOLOGIZE OR SOMETHING!!!!

Geez, this school...

<><><>Lunch<><><>

Lucy's P.O.V

How in the world is he so happy? I mean, not that I want him to change, but you would think that someone with that past would be depressed and anti-social. But he's so...friendly...and caring and sweet and just...so...happy!

I walk over to our usual table and sit down, staring at the doors waiting for Natsu to come.

And sure enough, a few minutes later, he strolls through the door with his usual stupid grin on his face.

He sits down and smiles.

"..."

"....."

"......."

"........."

"IM SO SORYYYYY!! I LOVE YOU, NEVER BE SAAAAAD!!!!" Mira yelled as she cried her heart out and squeezed Natsu half to death.

She then stopped her tears and put on a serious face. "Love as in, friends and stuff not romantic, you're Lucy's."

"BUT I NEVER WANT YOU TO BE SAD LITTLE CINNAMON ROLLL!!!" She continued to wail loudly and suffocate Natsu.

"...o...k...I won't...be...SAD!!" He gasped out as he tried to get air to his lungs.

"YOU BETTER NOT BE, PINKY PIIIIIIE!!" Mira cried.

"Hey!"

I giggle slightly. "Mira, you're going to kill him!"

"I WOULD NEVER DO THAT TO MY PRECIOUS!!" She yelled.

"Again, precious as in friend. I don't like you in a romantic way, you're Lucy's."

"I WILL NEVER BRING PAIN UPON YOOUUUU!!" She screamed as she crushed his rib cage.

"You could..*cough*..let go...now, MirAA!!" Natsu coughed.

"NEVEEEEEEERR!!! I WILL NEVER LET GOOO!!!"

"Mira!!" Erza yelled as she went up behind her and attempted to pull her off.

I went behind Erza and helped pull but it still didn't work. Juvia, Lisanna, Evergreen, Cana, Erza, Levy and I were all trying to get Mira off Natsu but to no avail.

"Come on Mira! Let go!!"

"Let him breathe!"

"You're suffocating him!!"

"Calm down!!!"

Where in the world are the teachers?!?!

I look over it where the adults are supposed to be to find them looking at us and laughing.

LAUGHING!! WHAT KIND OF MESSED UP SCHOOL IS THIS?!?!

We continue to pull and pull until the bell rings.

"Ok!" Mira chirps as she lets go.

Natsu collapses on the floor, gasping for air while everyone who helped pull was exhausted and out of breath.

<><><>After School<><><>

I begin to push open the doors but a hand stops me.

"We have detention, remember?" Natsu says.

"But I thought since it's Thursday then detention would start on Monday!"

Natsu chuckles. "That's not how it works..."

"Oh..."

He chuckles again as I sigh. We walk to the detention room and sit down next to each other.

Mr. Powell was at the front of the room. "You are in detention. There will be no phones and there will be no talking. You will leave when I tell you to. Understand? Good." He announces.

We all nod.

This is going to be a looong few hours....

>>>>>><<<<<<

Sorry it's kinda short. Hope you enjoyed anyway!