Chapter 19: Free Day

-Hi! Thank you all so much for the votes and comments! I'm almost at 2,000 views and I can't believe it. I hope you are enjoying my book!-

<><><><><><><><>

I slowly open my eyes to see Natsu asleep on the floor. I notice that I am lying on his bed so I jump up causing Natsu to open his eyes. "Sorry I didn't mean to wake you." I apologize. "No, it's fine. I needed to wake up anyway, I've almost never sleep in this late." He says pointing at the clock.

I go into the bathroom and change while he changes in the bedroom. I take a shower, brush my hair and teeth then exit the bathroom so that Natsu can do his routine. I head into the kitchen. I woke up first so Natsu hasn't made breakfast. Maybe I should do it. It is the last day we're gonna be here so we're probably going to get food later anyway so it doesn't have to be that good.

I make oatmeal with raisins and right as I finish Natsu walks into the kitchen. "Oh, you didn't have to make breakfast." He says looking at his bowl of oatmeal.

"Well you always make so I thought this would be nice, plus we didn't really have time for you to make once you finished getting ready. If you don't want it you can make something else..." I say. "No, it looks good. Thank you." He thanks then starts digging in.

He finished in less than 2 minutes and walked out to the living room. I still don't understand how people could be afraid of him. I finish eating and head into the bedroom "You realize we have to pack, right?" I yell to him from the other room.

I hear a groan and then his footsteps coming to the room. We finish packing everything and Natsu looks at the time "Shoot, we have to meet at the park in 5 minutes let's go!!" He said rushing out the door. "WHY DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN?!" I complain running after him.

We get to the park right as the teacher was getting on the megaphone. "THERE IS A CHANGE OF PLANS TODAY! INSTEAD OF GOING TO ANOTHER EXHIBIT FOR THE FIELD TRIP YOU WILL BE ALLOWED TO GO ANYWHERE YOU WANT IN THE CITY AS LONG AS YOU STAY WITH YOUR PARTNER! NOW GO AND LEAVE ME ALONE!!"

Everyone left the park talking to their partner discussing where they are going to go. "So, what do you wanna do?" Natsu asks me. "Hmmm...*gasp* there's supposed to be a concert of my FAVORITE band here tonight! Can we do that later?!" I ask excitedly.

"Uhh, sure. When is it?" He asks. "YASSSS!!! It's around 6:30!" I scream and Natsu chuckles. "We're supposed to meet back at the park with our luggage at 9:15 so there should be plenty of time to see at least a few songs." He says.

"What do you wanna to do until then?" He asks. "Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.........AQUARIUM!!" I say grabbing his wrist and dragging him to the door. Apparently I wasn't the only one with that idea because when we entered pretty much everyone from our class was there.

"Aww, now it's gonna be impossible to see anything with all the people." I groan. A few seconds after I said that all the students saw Natsu and rushed out of the building. "You know, there are a few perks to everyone being afraid of you." I giggle.

I start running around looking at all the different animals and fish with stars in my eyes. "I LOVE THEM ALL!!" I scream running around everywhere "AaaHHhaaAahhHAaahHhhAaaAHhh" I can here Natsu laughing behind me.

After visiting every part of the aquarium with me dragging Natsu behind me I spot Levy an Gajeel. "Hey, guys!" I yell running over to them still dragging Natsu. "Oh, hey Lu!" She greets waving "That explains why everyone ran out in a panic." She says turning to Gajeel.

"Have you guys finished looking at all the exhibits, cause Natsu and I were thinking about heading out to eat. Wanna come?" I ask. "We'd love to!" Levy says smiling. "Were Natsu and I asked if we were ok with this?" Gajeel asks.

"I mean it's not like you guys have a choice but suuure...Gajeel, would you like to go with Lucy and Natsu to eat?" She asks. "Yeah, whatever." He mumbles. "Natsu?" I ask. "Sure, I don't mind." He says "And uh, Lucy? Can you let go of me now?" He asks and I realize that I'm still gripping his wrist and I quickly let go.

I hear Levy giggle a bit. "Let's just go." I say and we all head for the door. "So where are we going to eat?" Gajeel asks. "No idea." Natsu says. "Oh look, they have an 8's Island here!" I say excitedly pointing. "Fine by me." Levy says.

"Great, let's go!" I say and start running towards the restaurant. We got there and we got our seats and sat down waiting for our waiter. A pretty red-haired girl came up to the table "What can I get you all?" She asks politely.

"Erza?!" I look at her wide-eyed. "Hm? Oh, hey guys! The restaurant was short-staffed so I'm helping out! I actually work at a restaurant back home so I know what I'm doing. Anyway, what do you guys want?" She explained.

"Oh well uh, ok. I'll have a tossed salad please, with Greek dressing and fruit on the side. and for a drink may I have a water please." I say. "Of course, Levy?" She says turning to Levy. "Oh, I'll also have a tossed salad but with ranch and no tomatoes with a side of pita bread and a sparkling water." She orders.

"Alright, Natsu?" She turns to Natsu. "I'll just have your spiciest wings with no drink. Oh, and could you bring a bottle of hot sauce to the table?" He asks while Erza, Levy, and Gajeel stare at him. "Uh, sure, I guess. Gajeel?" She turns to Gajeel.

"Do you guys serve iron?" He asks. "No, but we have some. I could ask the boss if we could serve it to you and he could set a price on it. In case he says he won't serve it to you why don't you decide on something else too?" She suggests.

"Uhh...a sub sandwich? Yeah, sure, that." He says looking at the menu. "Ok, I'll be right back with your orders." She says and walks away.

<><><><><><><><><>

Sorry, I know it's been a while since I posted a chapter. I kinda rushed so sorry if it's bad. Hope you enjoyed it though!

Word Count

1111