Chapter 23: Crush

-Wow, ok! Sorry for posting the chapter late but my parents decided to tell me we were going to a big party the day I was going to finish this chapter and so I was going to post in ON Sunday instead of before but we ended up going to ANOTHER party! So sorry about that but anyway, I did it! Hope you enjoy Chapter 23!-

>>>>>>><<<<<<<

Sting's P.O.V

This is awesome! I never realized how much I missed Natsu! I kind of wish those two girls weren't here though....

Suddenly Natsu's head snapped to where the two girls were so I looked over too. Levy was holding her neck and making gagging noises. To emphasize the urgency in the situation she started kicking her legs, kicking me in the knee and shin multiple times.

Natsu stood up swiftly and was about to take a step forward to the side of the booth the girls were sitting at but before he could move a muscle he stopped and looked annoyed.

What is he doing?! Isn't he going to help her, she's choking!!

Before long, I realized why he had stopped. Levy and Lucy were cracking up. I know where this is going. I get up and stand next to a pouting Natsu. The girls laughed so hard they almost spilled their drinks over.

Until they did.

The two liquids combined as they covered the table and the girls' clothes. I had already left the booth and Natsu never sat down after getting up.

Knew It.

The two girls yelped and jumped up from their now soaked seats.

Lucy's P.O.V

WHY ME LORD?!?!

Levy's P.O.V

MY NEW SHIIIIIIIRT!!!!!

Natsu's P.O.V

Of course....

Sting's P.O.V

O/////O

Th-They....look cute...?

Lucy......

Normal P.O.V

The two girls happened to be wearing fairly thin shirts and you could see their bras through the material.

Sting was trying his very best to fight back a blush while staring intently at Lucy's chest. Natsu sighed and walked away to get some towels or something to clean up the mess.

Eventually, after a few workers helped, they managed to clean all the liquid up off of the table and floor. Levy and Lucy left to go change but weren't going to come back, for this dinner was certainly over for them.

The two female mages were extremely upset about the incident and just wanted to call it a night.

Sting couldn't stop his mind from wandering back to Lucy's breasts....and toned figure....and thick ass....damn...

Lucy's P.O.V

Well, that plan failed miserably...

At least we got the two to NOTICE WE WERE THERE!!! Although, I couldn't help but notice Sting staring at my chest...

Is he interested in me? He is cute...and fit...and funny...and kind...

I giggled.

He would make a nice boyfriend!~

Natsu's P.O.V

"Sting!"

"STING!!"

"I SWEAR TO GOD STING ANSWER ME OR I WILL STEAL YOUR EARING!!"

That finally snapped Sting out of his daze.

"NATSU DON'T F**KING TOUCH MY EARING!!" I chuckle. Works every time!

We exit the restaurant and start to walk down the dimly lit streets of Magnolia. "So what were you thinking about?" I break the silence.

"OH, uh....n-nothing" He stutters. I raise an eyebrow "Nothing, huh?"

"Fine...but no teasing!" He says hesitantly. "Hmmmm...no promises!" I say with a slight smirk forming on my lips as I watch his cheeks puff out in anger.

"NATSUU...!" He whines. "Fine, fine. No teasing." I promise. "Well, uh....I-I think I might have a c-crush..." He says sheepishly.

"A crush?!" I was shocked. Sting was one of those kids who always said he didn't want or need a girlfriend. Then again, that was elementary......we've both changed a lot since then...

"Yeah..." He mumbles. "Well....who is it?" I ask, now getting interested. "I'm not telling you!" He yells "You're going to tease me forever!!"

"I said I wouldn't tease! Sting, we're still best friends, right? You can still tell me anything, I promise! Plus, you're a junior in high school...you're gonna have a crush." I state, trying to convince him to tell me, but all of it was still true.

He looked at me utterly shocked. "Thank you, Natsu!" He says, his face brightening up. "Well...i-it's L-L-Lucy..." he says, nervously looking at me.

I put on a big smile "Lucy? Really? That's awesome!" I exclaim. "Awesome...? Really?" He looks at me.

"Yeah, it's awesome! She's our friend, so you'll get plenty of chances to get to know her even better, it will be less awkward, and I can be there to be your wingman!" I say enthusiastically.

"Yeah...yeah, you're right!" He beams. "Well, I should probably hurry back...I want to check up on Wendy." I say and start walking faster in the direction of my house as Sting waves "Bye!"

I'm so happy for him! He has actually been a bit shy his entire life, so this could build up his confidence! Unless she rejects him...but I'll be there to help him! I can try to find out if Lucy has a crush on him or at least finds him attractive.

Although I'm happy for him....when he said he had a crush on Lucy...I felt something....but I can't tell what it was...

>>>>>>><<<<<<<

Sorry for posting so late in the night, but it's still Monday so...! (Plus, I feel like most people are up anyway...unless you have exams tomorrow, in which case....I'm so sorry!

Word Count

No f**king clue because my computer says I typed 67 words