Chapter 18: His Voice

-Enjoy Chapter 18!-

<><><><><><>

I was going to ask Natsu what the teacher asked him to do when we got on the bus but once we got on I remembered his motion sickness. How could I already forget!?!  "Hey Natsu, I wanted to ask you-" The bus started moving Dang it! I'll have to ask him when we get off.

We get off but we aren't at the hotel or the park. We were at another museum. Really? After what happened like half an hour ago they're going to try again?  When we got off the teacher was watching Natsu, I think she was waiting for him to perk up.

After a few minutes, as always, he perks up. "What did the teacher ask you to do?!" Levy and I ask at the same time. "Oh, she just wants to use me to keep the other students in order. She said since everyone was afraid of me, they would probably listen to me." He says simply.

"Oh that's it?" Mira asks sounding disappointed. "Natsu!" The teacher calls. He walks off to the teacher. He stands next to her as she gets on the megaphone. "ALRIGHT STUDENTS! THIS TIME I EXPECT NOTHING LESS THEN PERFECT BEHAVIOR! I HAVE GIVEN NATSU PERMISSION TO DO WHATEVER HE WANTS TO ANYONE WHO MISBEHAVES!" At that moment Natsu smiles and everyone's eyes go wide with fear.

We walk in and everyone is completely silent. One kid gasps for some reason and runs off. Natsu goes from next to me to in front of the kid in an instant. The kid stops in his tracks and starts sweating. Natsu seems to tower over the kid glaring at him and the kid walks back to the group shaking a little bit.

The teacher smirks and Natsu walks back over to our group. The rest of the tour everyone was silent, not daring to find out what would happen if they misbehaved. We exit the museum and everyone rushes onto the bus.

The teacher comes up to Natsu. "Thank you so much, Natsu. That worked better than I thought!" She said then went on the bus. We got on the bus and still no one was talking. We sat down and the bus. 

The bus stopped in front of a restaurant and we all got off to eat. Our friend group ended up eating outside so that the other students would actually talk. The bus stopped at a few other historic spots and the teacher kept using Natsu to get the other students to behave.

By the time we got back to the hotel it was about 9:06 PM. Natsu makes dinner and after we eat we head to the bedroom to change into our sleeping clothes. We were both wide awake and really bored.

I notice a guitar sitting in the corner. That's right. Didn't Wendy say something about Natsu singing her to sleep?  "Hey Natsu, Wendy said something about you singing. Do you think you could sing me a song on the guitar?" Natsu's eyes go a little wide.

"I...uh...um..." He stutters. "Please?" I plead. He sighs "Fine." He stands up and grabs guitar "Any requests?" He asks. "Nope. Whatever you want to sing." I say. "Ok..."

I see your monsters, I see your pain
Tell me your problems, I'll chase them away
I'll be your lighthouse, I'll make it ok
When I see your monsters, I'll stand there so brave
And chase them all away

In the dark we, we, we, stand apart
we, we, never see, that the things we need are staring right at us
You just wanna hide, hide, hide
never show your smile, smile
Stand alone, when you need someone is the hardest thing of all
That you see are the bad, bad, bad memories take your time
and you'll find me

I see your monsters, I see your pain
Tell me your problems, I'll chase them away
I'll be your lighthouse, I'll make it ok
When i see your monsters I'll stand there so brave
And chase them all away

I can see the sky, sky, sky
Beautiful tonight, night, and when you breathe
Why can't you see that the clouds are in your head
I will stay there, there, there
No need to fear, fear, and when you need
to talk it out with someone you can trust
What you see are the bad, bad, bad memories
Take your time, and you'll find me

I see your monsters, I see your pain
Tell me your problems, I'll chase them away
I'll be your lighthouse, I'll make it ok
When I see your monsters, I'll stand there so brave
And chase them all away

I'll chase them all awaaay

You've got the chance to, see the light
Even in the darkest night
And I will be here like you were for me
So just let me in

I se your monsters I see your paain
Tell me your problems, I'll chase them away
I'll be your lighthouse, I'll make it ok
When I see your monsters, I'll stand there so brave

I see your monsters I see your paaain
Tell me your problems, I'll chase them away
I'll be your lighthouse, I'll make it ok
When I see your monsters, I'll stand there so brave
And chase them all away

His voice was so beautiful, it was all I could hear before I fell asleep.

<><><><><><><>

This chapter is really short, I know. Sorry about that, I'm trying. Hope you enjoyed chapter 18!

Word Count

864