Chapter 41: Trouble

-I'm going to try and end the book soon and I might come out with a sequel but I'm not sure. Maybe. Also, this chapter might be a little short, sorry about that.-

>>>>>>><<<<<<<

<><><>Tuesday<><><>

Lucy's P.O.V

I wake up to water running.

No literally.

My eyes shoot open and I see Natsu next to me chanting "Water running, water running, water running..." gradually getting quieter each time he says it before repeating.

He chuckles at the deadly glare I give him. "Man, I didn't think that would actually work!"

"You're a jerk..." I mumble as I slowly roll out of bed.

<><>Wow! They Were Late! Now on to Lunch<><>

I was walking to Lunch with Levy and Natsu. Everyone else was dismissed for Lunch 20 minutes ago but we had to get lectured cause we, uh...nevermind.

"I still can't believe you, Natsu!" I yell.

"Yeah, how can you be so reckless?" Levy chirped in agreement.

"Hey! Don't blame this all on me, this was you guys' fault too!!" Natsu defended.

"Well, if it wasn't for you it never would've happened!" I grumble.

"Yeah well-!"

"Ok, ok let's stop arguing." Levy interrupted.

"Fine..." We both reluctantly agree.

"It was pretty funny though." I say, stifling a laugh.

"Yeah." Levy chuckled.

Natsu grinned and we all continued to laugh about it.

"Yeah, I almost died of laughter! Did you see his fa—ah!!"

Levy gave a small shriek as she tumbled over someone's backpack.

"Oww..."

"Ohmygosh, are you ok?!" I rush over and kneel beside her as Natsu stays back with a somewhat worried look.

"Yeah, I'm fine." She claims, rubbing the knee she fell on.

"HEY! What the hell do you think you're doing?!" A voice bellowed.

Levy and I look up to see three guys staring down on us with death glare.

"That was my backpack!!" One said.

Levy quickly got up and gave a small bow. "Gomen nasai! I didn't mean to!"

"Why don't you watch where you're goin' next time! My books are all over the floor!!"

"Well maybe next time don't leave it open..." I mumble, but they heard me.

"Oh, you're gonna pay for that, princess." One of them threatened, cracking his knuckles.

The other two chuckled as their hands glowed with a purple color.

Levy stepped back and I put my hand on my keys, getting ready to defend myself.

One guy rushed forward with an attack.

"OPEN, GATE OF THE-!!"

"I wouldn't do that." Natsu interrupted.

I blinked twice only to see Natsu holding the guy's arm with a death grip.

I heard a small 'crack' and the guy howled in pain.