Chapter 20: Demons and Humans

-Hey guys, sorry for not posting a chapter in so long. I've been super busy and trying to write whenever I have free time. I'm still sick though so I've been taking medicine that makes me tired. Anyway, Enjoy chapter 21!-

<><><><><><><><><><>

We sit for a few minutes waiting for our food to come. After what seemed like an eternity Erza came back with some of our food. She handed Natsu his wings and a bottle of hot sauce. She hands Levy her salad, pita bread, and sparkling water.

She walks away and comes back and hands me my salad, fruit, and water. She hands Gajeel a plate made of iron with chunks of iron on it. She's about to walk away when Natsu says "Thank you." She stops and even looks shocked.

She slowly smiles then it turns into a big grin. "What?" He asks. "You have no idea how little I hear that as a waitress, that means so much. You are very welcome Natsu." She says and walks away leaving our table not really knowing what to say.

Somehow we ended up talking about Wendy and Happy. I guess Gajeel asked if he had pets or something. We talked and ate until about 6:03 and I looked at my phone. "Hey Natsu, it's about to start let's go!" I say nudging him then picking up my purse and standing up.

"For what to start?" Levy asks. "Oh, we're going to concert. Come on Natsu I don't wanna miss the first song!!" I say tugging on his shirt as he cleans up both of our messes. "Calm down it starts in like 20 minutes, we shouldn't leave the table dirty." He says.

"But this is a place were the workers clean the tables for you." I say. "I know." He says simply, still cleaning the mess. He eats very sloppy. He finally finishes cleaning and then leaves money on the table. I look at him "I could pay for it, you don't have to." I say, remembering his money problems.

"It's fine. I don't really like other people paying for me. Let's just go." He says and we head out the door. Why would he still pay when I offered and he knows he has money problems?  We get there and I'm completely zoned out I don't even notice.

"Lucy?!" I snap out of it and Natsu was pinching me. "Ow! Don't do that!" I snap. "Eh. Anyway, the concerts been canceled." He says. "WHAT?!?!" I say "WHY?!?!?!?" I ask. "Turns out the lead singer lost his voice." Natsu answers.

"Awwwww, I was really looking forward to that concert..." I pout. "Well, there's a movie theatre over there. Wanna see a movie?" He suggests. "Sure!" I say immediately brightening up to the thought of popcorn. I start running over with Natsu following behind me.

I get tickets for the only movie showing at 6:30 and hand one to Natsu. "Thanks." He says turning to the snack bar. I choose a few snacks and Natsu doesn't get anything and we head into where our movie was.

We got there a little late so we missed the commercials and ads and was actually really happy about that. I hate those at the beginning of a movie. We sit down just as the movie starts.

(Ha! I tricked you with the title. I just wanted to write sorta like a mini story so I'm going to write the movie. Also, just pretend the names are different because I want to use the same characters.)

"Let go of me!" A blonde haired girl screamed as she tried to kick out of the strong grip that was holding her but her efforts were pointless. She was being attacked by two wizards who were trying to kidnap her.

Suddenly the strong grip that was holding her was let go and she stumbled forward. Her eyes widened in fear and shock when she saw a demon behind her fighting her attacker. The demon won, of course, leaving her attacker knocked out on the ground.