Two

Your POV 

"Chaeyoung?" 

 I was shocked that this man knew me. So when I looked up, I see this tall, handsome man in front of me. He seems to know me, but I don't recall him. I don't think I know this guy. 

"I don't mean to be rude but do I know you?"

When I said that, he seemed really hurt, judging by the look in his eyes. 

"You don't remember me?"

"Uhhhhh...maybe you have mistaken me for another person. I'm sorry I really don't think I'm the person you know."

After a few moments of him just staring at you, you ask, "Can I use the washroom please?"

He didn't move at all. Jeez, this guy is rude. He took so long then now he doesn't move so I could use the washroom?  You thought to yourself.

That's when Jimin walked to you. 

"Chaeyoung what's taking so lo-" He was cut off when he saw the man in front of me. 

"Jungkook?"

"Jimin hyung?"

You were shocked for the second time today seeing that they knew each other. 

"Jungkook, it's nice to see you!"

They hugged each other and Jimin says, "What are you doing here? I thought you went abroad?"

Jungkook smiles for the first time and says, "I really missed this place and my mom allowed me to come back so I bought a ticket so, here I am." 

"Oh, that's great! By the way Kook this is Chaeyoung, my girlfriend. Chaeyoung, this is Jungkook or Kook if you want. We were friends in highschool."

You swear he looked so sad when he heard Jimin's statement but you chose to ignore it. "Hi Jungkook! It's nice meeting you!"

You extended it and he gave you a small smile. "Hey Chaeyoung. Same here."

"Okay how about you two talk for a bit while I use the washroom?" You say.

"Yep, come Kook let's sit down."

You walk in the washroom to do your thing while the two boys walk to your table.

Jungkook's POV----------

After I finish my business, I open the washroom door to be suprised to see her again. I never thought I would ever see her after all connections were cut by my mom. I missed her so much that I wanted to kiss her right then and there, but she was looking down so I don't think she saw me. So, I call her name.

"Chaeyoung?"

She looks up and I meet her beautiful brown eyes. I felt like melting and I couldn't explain what I was feeling right now. I felt like I was in heaven, I missed her so much. I was about to hug her when she says, "I don't mean to be rude but do I know you?"

My heart broke into a million pieces when she said that. She doesn't know me? Who is she kidding? Did she think kidding me like this was funny?

"You don't remember me?"

"Uhhhhh...maybe you have mistaken me for another person. I'm sorry I really don't think I'm the person you know."

She can't possibly forget about me, I know it's been 2? 3 years since we last met but I promised her I would come back. Or was she mad? I was getting frustated with all the questions I had that might be left unanswered.

I didn't notice we were just staring at each other and it became really awkward.

She then asks, "Can I use the washroom please?"

And that's when I see another old friend.

I was honestly really shocked to see him, he was one of the other people I left behind and he was like a brother to me, and I missed him a lot.

After me and Chaeyoung were
"introduced" to each other, Jimin and I walk to a table.

"So, how was America?" he asks.

"Yeaaahh, it was nice there."

"Ahhh, that's good. Did you meet anyone?"

Right. I forgot he doesn't know about me and Chaeyoung before.

"Nah. But I see you did." I pretend to play dumb, since it would be weird and things would be awkward if I tell him about my past with his current girlfriend.

"Yeah." He smiles so genuinely that I felt a pang of jealousy.

"She's the best man. I even plan on marrying her already."

And that was it for me. How could Chaeyoung do this to me? We vowed to each other that we would wait for each other. She told me she would wait, even if it took so long. I hated long distance relationships and she knew that, but because I knew she was the perfect one for me, I sacrificed.

"Wow. Goodluck to both of you then!"

There was no point in being bitter. If Chaeyoung was happy with him, then so be it.

"Thanks man. I'll make sure you will be invited to our wedding."

Chaeyoung walks back to our table and sits beside Jimin. God, she's so beautiful.

She shoots me a smile and then looks at Jimin. She then puts her leg on his, a habit she has when she sits beside someone. She used to do that to me.

"What have you guys been talking about?" She asks.

"Ahhhh, nothing." Jimin replies.

"Eyyyy what??" She makes a cute face and I had to fight the urge of pinching her cheeks.

"Nevermind. It's fine don't tell me." Chaeyoung says.

-----------------------------◇----------------------------

After a few more minutes of talking, I look at the time and realize it's getting late. "Hey uhh, I gotta go it's getting pretty late."

"Ahhhh alright Kook it was nice hanging out again." Jimin states.

"Hey how about we exchange phone numbers? So that we can get in touch again." Chaeyoung suggests. Which caught me by surprise. Of course, I couldn't say no.

"Sure."

After exhanging phone numbers, I said my goodbyes and walked to my old home which wasn't too far away. Meaning, where they stay wasn't too far away either. Wait, what was I thinking. I felt like a stalker.

Getting in contact with them again?

If that's the only way to see her as much as possible then okay. I need to know why she doesn't seem to know me at all.