Twelve

Jimin's POV

What have I done wrong? Why did this have to happen to me? I drive off to i dont know the heck where. I want to drink, I want to forget. I look around in the streets and see a bar so I stop and park the car. The bar was packed with people.

I go in and went straight to where they
serve the drinks and ask the bartender to give me a drink. I ask for another one, and another and another. I lost count. My head hurts.

After I don't know how many shots I took, a girl sits beside me. "Hey." She says. I look at her and I unwillingly see what's undernearth that plunging neckline. "What do you want?" I ask annoyingly. "Oh, nothing really. I just wanted to share a drink." She orders a one, and asks me me to drink it. I didn't think about it too much, so I take it. After a few minutes of her babbling about whatever, she scoots closer to me and suddenly, I feel a lot dizzier that I almost faint if she did not catch me. She put my arm around her and she carried me to God knows where.

Your POV

After a few restaurants and stores, you decided to enter a bar. It's getting late, but you did'nt care. You already went back home to see if he was there, but he wasn't. This might be the last place you would look for him, and after that you would let your father sleep in your apartment.

You walk in the bar. There were a lot of people, so you, Jungkook and your dad had to go through the crowd.

You let out a small yelp, because you felt someone touch your buttcheek amd whispered in your ear, "Hey baby, do you wanna play?" You turn to look at him to see that Jungkook already had him by the collar. "Keep your hands to yourself asshole." Jungkook pushed him away and he ran to somewhere else. You have never seen Jungkook look so angry, but you were greatful that he saved you from harrasment.

"Thanks Kook." He only nodded and finally, you were able to go through the crowd.

You walk up to the bartender and ask, "Excuse me, have you seen a guy in a tux come in here? He was about this tall, (you said while placing your hands a few inches above your head) and his hair is ash blonde."

"Oh yeah, I saw a guy that fits your description. He was drinking a lot, and I saw him with another girl."

That last sentence was gonna drive you crazy.

"Where did they go?" Your father asks.

"In one of those rooms i think." The bartender pointed to rooms where people go if they want to have some privacy.

You look back at the bartender in disbelief. You take a step back and run to the doors, knocking at each of them calling his name. Some people inside the rooms shouted to leave them alone, while others, you could hear some weird sounds.

The last door however, was silent. You tried opening the door, but it was locked just like the rest. You could only imagine what was going on in there. You head started to hurt, and you could feel hot tears streaming down your face. You shook your head, put your back against the wall and slowly slid down. You failed miserably, you don't know where he is or who he's with. And it was all your fault.

You felt your father hold your shoulders as you cried in his arms, when suddenly you hear a girl moan from the other side of the room.

"Ewww." You say.

"Yeahhhh, Jimin yes please." You suddenly jolted your head up and looked at the door. Your father and Jungkook heard it as well.

You felt the rage and anger boil inside of you as you cry even harder.

Jungkook faced the door and shouted. "Jimin! I swear to God open this door right now or else I'll break it on the count of three!"

"One!"