Twenty

So I split the chapter into 2 cause its hella long. Also, I decided to write a chapter dedicated to just Chae and Jungkook hanging out to establish that they are getting closer and you know, so that you guys have a little bit of fluff. okayz back to the story:))

-----------------------------◇--------------------------

"You actually think....that I can handle that ride when I nearly barfed while riding that first one?" You were looking up at the roller coaster while asking Jungkook. Yes, you were excited, but terrified at the same time.

"You know, you were so excited to go to this park at first....Now, you're just scared of all the rides." Jungkook states.

"Yes, yes I know." You sigh and put your hands on your waist. "Oh look, we're up next."

You step up the platform and get on the ride. Thank God it was only two people per seat, or else you would have to share the seat again to another fangirl.

You sit down, put on your seatbelt and so does Jungkook. The extra safety bars went down and you checked it if it was sturdy enough by moving it up and down a bit.

Jungkook laughs. "Chae, we're not going to fall. Don't worry."

You sighed heavily. "Yeah I know. Okay. You can never be to safe right?"

"Right." Jungkook replies, dragging out the words. You roll your eyes a bit and suddenly grab the bars in front of you when the coaster suddenly moved.

Jungkook laughed again and already shouted even though nothing really happened yet. You give him a "You're so weird I'm judging you" look.

"It's going uuuuppp." You say.

"Oh no Chae, it's going down." He sarcastically says.

You reached the top and braced yourself for a long drop. My insides are left behind pt.2.

"AAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHHHHHHHAHAHAHH!!!!!" Both you and Jungkook, and the rest of the people shout.

It went on and on, and you felt your butt rise from your seat and you panic. You suddenly grab on Jungkook's arms and bury your face on his shoulders. You put your arms on his waist, not caring about anything right now. It surprised you though when you felt Jungkook's arm protectively wrap around you.

You blush a bit, suddenly realizing what you've done. Unknown to you, Jungkook's cheeks were tinted red too. You couldn't stop the smile that appeared on your face.

Yuck that was so cheesy and clichè sorry:(
-------------------------------◇------------------------

The roller coaster was your last ride because it was getting dark. Right now, you were in the car with Jungkook, driving to one restaurant. You were looking out of the window, reliving your favorite moments of the day.

"We're here." Jungkook claims. Both of you get out of the car and walk to the entrance.

You sit down near the aircon and since the restaurant was quite fancy, a waiter came up to your table and greets, "Goodevening Ma'am, Sir." As he gives you the menu.

Both of you give your orders and the waiter takes the menu and leaves.

"This day was really fun Jungkook. Thank you." You say. It really was fun, even if you occasionaly felt like vomiting and you were screaming at the top of your lungs on all the rides except for the other calm ones.

Jungkook smiles at you and says, "Ey, no problem. Anytime." He winks, which leaves you flustered.

Just then, the waiter comes back with two glasses of water and you thank him politely.

"I need to go to the washroom." You tell Jungkook. You stand up and walk to the washroom.

You open the door and you were glad it was just you inside or else others would see how red you looked. Him winking at you somehow pulled the strings of your heart, and now you looked like you put an excessive amount of blush on your cheeks.

This whole day was honestly so confusing for you. Everytime you would look at him your heart would do flips, and you would always feel the heat rushing up your cheeks when he would do something kind. You look at yourself in the mirror and fan yourself a bit.

After calming down and washing your face, you breath in and out before walking back to your table, where you see Jungkook patiently waiting for you, or maybe, more probably, the food.

You sit down in the most proper way possible, and Jungkook had to stiffle in his laughter, because you looked hella awkward while brushing your hair behind your ear and you trying to regain balance after almost tripping because you stepped on one of the legs of the table.

He cleared his throat to try and not be obvious that he was laughing, "What took you so long?" He asks.

"Hm? Ohuhm....fixing....my....cellphone."

"Really? What's wrong with it?"

"Oh! Nothing I was....cleaning the case."

"Oh. Okay."

Jeez, why am I so awkward?.

The waiter was a life saver, he came in and served your orders, and you could smell the aroma of the food. Mhmmm. So good.

You gave your thanks and started eating your food. You were actually hungry, so you didn't mind that you looked like a pig while eating.

You noticed you were the only one eating, so you look up to see Jungkook staring at you. "What?"

He chuckles a bit before saying, "You didn't really change did you?"

"Huh?"

"Even before the....accident you know, you would always eat that way without minding how you looked."

Okay...

"You were the only girl who wouldn't care how you would look in front of me, most girls I would date would always be so prim and proper. Or maybe because they knew I was the son of a CEO...I don't know, I was just observing."

"Ohh.."

"Yah. I was just saying. Keep eating."

You put another mouthful of food in your mouth but this time, slower, too slow actually.

Jungkook looked at you again and he started laughing. However, this time you started laughing along with him. The night went well, and you could say this was a night to remember.