Three

Your POV

The next day, you and Jimin decided to meet up with your dad. Since your dad lived alone he tends to get lonely, and you would meet him as much as possible.

As Jimin was driving, the radio was playing a song both of you knew and you guys started singing. You loved it when you both sang, since he had a wonderful voice.

After the song ended, you decide to ask,
"Jimin, yesterday when we met Jungkook, he seemed so....I don't know, sad."

"You noticed it too?" Jimin says.

You only nod in reply.

"Yeah, I don't know, maybe he was tired from the flight or something. He did say his flight back here was only a few hours ago before we met him."

"Ahhh right. Okay."

After another 5 minutes of driving, you finally reached your father's house. It honestly wasn't too far away, but your father wanted to stay where you guys lived when you were little while you moved to the city to pursue your dream of dancing.

You walk up to the front door and rang the bell, and almost immediately, your father opens the door and gives you a big hug.

"My baby!!!! I'm so happy too see you again."

You chuckled in response and say, "Hi Dad! I missed you too."

He lets go of the hug and cupped your face, "Ahhhhh, you're so beautiful, and I know where your genes came from!!!! Thanks to my good looks!"

"Gosh dad, I get it!" Both of you laugh.

"Goodmorning Jimin." My dad greets him and hugs him as well.

"Goodmorning to you too Mr. Lee."

"How many times to I have to tell you, just call me dad. I'm your dad as well now. You don't have to be formal."

"Alright, thank you Mr. L....Dad."

The three of you laughed at Jimin's confusion and your father invited you in.

As you walk around the house, you see the old pictures of you and your father on the tables below the mirrors. As a little kid, you loved to dance, and all the memories of your childhood flashed through your mind as you see a picture of the first time you performed in a ballet recital. You smile to yourself. You walk a little bit more and you see another picture of your mom and sister with you on a road trip, but for some reason your father was not in the car. You were confused, because you can't seem to remember where you 3 were going, or what day that was. You were going to ask your father when someone interupted your train of thought.

Jimin walks up to you and gives you a back hug, and whispers to your ear singing, "Baby, baby geudaenuen cafe latte hyangboda."

You smiled as he sang and swayed both of you. "Do you want some coffee?" He asks, after his singing.

You smile in reply, "Sure Chim Chim."

As the both of you walk to the dining table your father says, "Ey, not to much PDA alright? You're in my house and no PDA."

"You know dad, it's not really public display because it's only the three of us in here."

"...Yeah yeah I knew that."

You smile at how cute your father was and sat down on the table inbetween the two boys.

At the same time, Jimin and your father puts their arms around your shoulder. And that was really awkward for Jimin, so when your father looks at him with raised eyebrows, he slowly retracts his hand. You bit your bottom lip to stop yourself from laughing hysterically.

Your dad mischievously smiles in victory.

"Do you guys want to stay here for the night?" Your father asks.

You look at Jimin before answering, "Dad we would love to, but I don't know if we will be able to arrive at the right time tomorrow. We can't afford to be late since we have rehearsals at the company."

You were talking about the rehearsals for your upcoming show after a few weeks, the Merry Widow. You were starring as Hannah Glawari, the main character, and Jimin, of course was Count Danilo, the male lead.

"Ohhh, right. Don't forget to give me a ticket alright?"

"Of course dad! All dancers will be given complimentary tickets."

"Okay that's great."

After finishing your coffee, the three of you decided to watch your favorite movies(which were action movies) and so the three of you kept on shouting and laughing and occasionally swearing at those particular "on the edge of your seat" scenes.

You look at the time and realize it's getting pretty late. You hate to go, because you wanted to spend more time with the two most important people in your life. Although you did not want to, you had to, you didn't want Jimin to drive when its too dark or late. So, you bid your father goodbye with a hug and kiss.

"Alright, both of you stay safe. Goodbye." Your dad says.

"Bye dad!" You and Jimin reply.

"Oh and Jimin!" Your father shouts before he opens the car door.

Jimin replies with a yeah? And then your father does a "I'm watching you" motion with his hands.

a/n: you can pretend thats your father or something but i just used that image if you guys didn't understand what that means(although i think most of you do

a/n: you can pretend thats your father or something but i just used that image if you guys didn't understand what that means(although i think most of you do. :)))

Jimin gave him a thumbs up, smiled and waved goodbye before getting in the car with you. You rolled down the window and wave one last time before the car rolled away.

a/n: Was that boring? Sorry guys I just wanted to establish that the 3 of them has a great relationship. Its fine though I promise there will be a lot of drama coming up😏