Four

Today was Monday and you had rehearsals for your show. While you were stretching, you recieved a call. Seeing the callers ID, you press the green button. "Hey Jungkook!"

"Hey Chaeyoung. Are you guys free tonight?"

"Yeah! Me and Jimin have rehearsals until around 8:00 but after that we are free. What's up?"

"Uhhh nothing really it's just...I wanna hang out and I'm bored."

"Ohh, alright I'll tell Jimin. Where do you want to meet?"

"Uhhh...do you know any good place to meet up?"

You thought about it for a few seconds. Remembering that you guys lived near a street full of shops and restaurants and stuff, you say

"We live near a street where there's lots of restos to choose from, do you wanna go there and then just pick whatever?"

"Yeah, sure! Just tell me the location."

"Alright I'll message you. Okay, gotta go now! See you."

"Yep, see you."

As you end the call, you text him the location and walk up to Jimin.

"Hey, after rehearsals Jungkook wants to meet up with us again."

"Oh, really? Where?"

"I told him the street where we go when we are hungry at night."

"Oh alright."

"Goodmorning dancers."

You see the ballet master walk up to the front meaning the class will start in a few minutes. You look back at Jimin and smile as he smiles back. You walk to your place in the barre and class starts.

time skip--------

After class and rehearsals, you and Jimin change into your normal clothes and drive to the meeting place. Jimin parks the car and you walk out to see Jungkook.

"Hey Kook!" Jimin shouts. They give each other a hug.

He turns to you then you smile."Hey Kook." you say.

He smiles back and says, "Hey

He smiles back and says, "Hey."

"So where do you guys want to eat? There are plenty of places to choose from." You say.

"Hmm...actually I'm craving for Japanese food right now..." Jimin states.

"Wahhhh!! But I miss Korean food!" Jungkook says.

Since they were both boys, and no one wanted to give way, they started playfully arguing.

"Korean!!!"

"Japanese!!"

"Guys, alright c'mon stop acting like such babies and decide already! I'm hungry."