Seventeen

You decided to head to the coffee shop near you and probably eat all of the cakes there out of stress. Anyways, you deserved it. As you were walking to the shop your head started to throb so you had to stop walking. You felt nauseous, and you guessed it was probably because of all the information.

You do remember all that's happened between you and Jungkook. It's as if it happened all over again, when your father explained to you everything. You suddenly felt bad for him, not because you fell in love with Jimin, but because he waited for so long thinking you were waiting for him too. He possibly could have found someone else, and didn't spend years waiting for a hopeless case.

You were deep in thought that you didn't notice you reached the cafe. You enter, and go straight to the cashier to get a drink and maybe a slice of cake.

As you took your orders, you sat on a table near the corner and sipped on your drink. Again, you found yourself thinking about your life and what has happened. You guess you spaced out because you didn't notice someone calling out your name until that person went in front of you and waved.

"Hello? Earth to Chae?"

You look up to see...Jungkook. You don't feel like meeting up with him right now, you don't want to face him after all that's happened.

"Chae? Are you okay? Why are you crying?"

You look at him with a confused expression before wiping the tears you unknowingly shed.

"I- have to go." You say and stand up, ready to leave your seat.

"What? Chae no. Are you just gonna leave your cake here?"

"That's the least of my problems for now." You reply as you were gonna get your bag.

He quickly grabs your wrist before you could move away from the table. You look at him annoyingly.

"Chae. What's wrong?" He asks.

You weren't able to form any sentence, all that came out was a whimper, and now you could feel your tears threatening to fall.

"Hey, come on let's talk outside."

You follow him outside, giving up on the fact that you didn't want to see him. To be honest, 50% of yourself wanted to just go somewhere else and be alone, but the other 50% was curious about why Jungkook had to leave all of a sudden. This was the perfect chance for you to ask him.

You were outside when suddenly, he says, "Hey, uh, wait I'll be right back." He runs back in the cafe and left you confused. A few minutes later, he comes back holding what seems like a paper bag.

He walks up to you and hands you the bag. "Here." He says.

"What's this?" You look into the bag and see that your drink and your cake was in there. He got it for take out.

"I couldn't help it. I felt bad that you would leave it there and just waste your money."
He says and gave you a cute smile.

"You didn't have to." You say.

"Nahh, it's okay, you got some explaining to do."

Both of you decided to walk to the park. The walk was silent, neither of you knowing what to say. It was dark already, and you could feel the cold breeze hit your cheeks.

You sat on a bench and took the cake along with the fork out of the paper bag. You opened the container and took a small bite.

"Okay, so what's troubling you?" He started the conversation.

You put down your fork and sigh. "I know everything."

"What?" He looks as confused as ever. You couldn't blame him.