Six

The next morning, you couldn't take Jungkook of your mind. For some reason, you were still worried about him. You wanted to know if he was doing okay. So, you take your phone and try messaging him.

That wouldn't be weird right? You ask yourself. I'm just checking up on my friend, That's all.

You open up your messenger and look for his name.

Chaeyoung
Hey Jungkook!

After a few minutes, you recieve a notification. You check your phone and you see his message.

Jungkook
Hey Chae! What's up?

Chaeyoung
Nothing really. I was
just checking up on you.
You got me worried last
night ya know.

Jungkook
I'm fine Chae. Thank you!

Chaeyoung
Alright:))

Jungkook
Okay

I'll go now
I'll eat breakfast
Bye!

Chaeyoung
Okay, bye!

See? That wasn't so bad. Why am I so worried and overthinking? Weird.

You stand up and walk to the washroom to wash and dress up for the day.

Jungkook's POV

She messaged me. I panic a bit and fumble through what I'm replying. I guess I really made her worry about me. 

Chaeyoung
Hey Jungkook!

Jungkook
Hey Chae! What's up?

Okay, good I didn't sound weird.

Chaeyoung
Nothing really. I was
just checking up on you.
You got me worried
last night ya know.

Yep. I made her worry. Great job Jungkook.

Jungkook
I'm fine Chae. Thank you!

Chaeyoung
Alright:))

After a few minutes, I didn't know what to say, so I go with the classic, I gotta go do something so that our chat wouldn't end in an awkward way tactic.

Jungkook
Okay

I'll go now
I'll eat breakfast
Bye!

Chaeyoung
Okay, bye!

We are so formal, its weird.

But at least I know she cares.

Gosh, I got to keep myself together.

In a few days, I'll see her again. I'm actually excited to watch her dance. I always used to visit her when she was dancing in her studio, and I loved watching her every move. She looks so happy when she dances, it really is her passion. I just hope I won't get jealous when I see Jimin up there dancing with her. Who am I kidding.

I stretch for a bit and go to the washroom to start my day.