Nine

------------------------------◇---------------------------

After a few minutes, you were ready to party. Thank God you packed fancy clothes because your director's house didn't even look like a house, it was to big for one person to live in, heck, even 10 people could live in that house. That's why everytime there was a show, the after party would always be held there.

You wore this:

and applied a little bit of make up, just so you wouldn't look pale

You got out of the bathroom to see Jimin wearing a formal clothes and he removed his make up.

You look at him and secretly fangirl a bit

You look at him and secretly fangirl a bit. He's so hot. (a/n: ME SJSJSKSK)

Upon seeing you, his mouth dropped open. You laughed a bit and asked, "How do I look?"

He smiled saying, "You know, I see you dress in fancy clothes all the time but you never fail to amaze me." He walks up to you and gives you a kiss saying, "You look gorgeous Chae."

You thank him and both of you grab your stuff and get out of the dressing room. Once you get out, you see Jungkook with his back facing you. Once he heard the door open, he immediately rushed to help you carry your bags.

Because you had so many bags, at first he couldn't see what you were wearing. Once he got what you were carrying, you saw him look at you up and down but you didn't see him gulp. "Wow Chae you look, amazing."

You smile with a "thank you" as the three of you walk to Jimin's car.

----------------◇---------------

Time skip----

You arrived at the party with Jungkook and Jimin. The place was already filled with people, both known and unknown to you. The others are probably friends or relatives of the performers. Round tables were set in the middle of the room, rather looking fancy, but you knew later on the place would go wild and people would be drunk. It was always like that.

You looked around for the table with your name. Jimin taps you on the shoulder on points to where the director was. He was waving his hands like there was no tomorrow. He must have drank already. You walk up to him and he says, "Good evening! Chae, Jimin, oh and Jungkook! Here is your table!"