Five

Your POV

"What happened to Kook?" You ask.

"Heck I dunno with that guy. Something must really be bothering him." Jimin replies as he continues to drive home.

Seeing him cry broke your heart. Such a sweet guy doesn't deserve to be sad. You mentally scolded whatever the heck was bothering him. Another thing that really bothered you though, was that you were not only worried. For some reason, you felt like crying as well, you felt like you HAD to help him with whatever was bothering him. You also felt weird when it was just you and Jungkook sitting on the table earlier, when Jimin went to the washroom. You felt as if you were there in that exact situation before, a weird sense of dejà vu hit you. You just told yourself it was nothing, and ignored it.

Or maybe it was something you said? You honestly had no idea. He seemed okay the whole night.

"Hey." You snap back to reality as you hear Jimin call your attention. "What are you thinking about?" He asks.

"Nahh I just spaced out." You lied. You did not want him to worry anymore so you decide to keep your thoughts to yourself.

"You were so out of it I think something must be bothering you too." He says.

He places his hand on your thigh and glances at you. "You know you can tell me anything right?" He reassures you.

You look at his side profile and smile. "I know Jimin, thank you."

After that, you and Jimin stayed quiet until you reached the house.