Eleven

Narrator's POV

Jimin took the gift from Sir Yeon and thanked him. As he walked back to the bedroom where Chae and Jungkook were, he thought about how excited he was to show her the gift he recieved. It was a tuxedo, and it was brand new. Sir Yeon did not buy it however, these were one of the tuxedos that he doesn't use, due to the many ones he has. The tux was placed in a black rectangular box, covered and neatly folded.

He smiles, thinking how much she would love to see it. However, upon taking one step inside the room, his smile falters. Chae was pushed against the wall with eyes closed and eyebrows furrowed, while Jungkook was against her, kissing her with his left hand on her waist while another was cupping her face.

He could practically hear his heart shattering, he never should have left her there alone with him with all the suspicions he's been having. What's worse however, was that she wasn't even stopping him, she were just there. So, he assumed she was enjoying the kiss, and he could feel tears threatening to fall down his face. He took one, two steps back, until he found himself running down the stairs and through the crowd to escape this place. He bumped into a girl, who called his name, but his mind was too clouded to notice who the girl was.

How could you do this? He thought. I thought you loved me.

He ran to his car, and drove off to nowhere in particular, he just wanted to get that scene off his mind for a bit.

Back in the bedroom, Chaeyoung fainted, due to the segments of her past that caused her head to throb violenty.
Jungkook catched her before she could hit the ground, and placed her on the bed. He wiped the sweat off her forehead, instantly regreting his actions and stupidity. He shouldn't have been selfish, he shouldn't have thought that would help you in anyway. Now, he only caused her pain, and he wanted to throw himself out of the window. But he couldn't leave her alone.

Sir Yeon appears in the bedroom, to be shocked at what is in front of him. Jungkook explains that you fainted, probably because you had a bad headache. Sir Yeon allowed Jungkook to stay with her until she wakes up, even if they would have to stay overnight.

Your POV (Time skip)

You slowly open your eyes, and wake up to your head throbbing like crazy. You groan due to the pain, and try pushing yourself to a sitting position.

"Chae?" You hear a familiar voice call.

"Huh??" You try adjusting your eyes to the light, when you see Jungkook in front of you.

"Jungkook, how long have I been past out?" You ask.

"That was only 15 minutes. You should rest you know."

"Are we still at the party?"

"Yeah..." He replies.

"Wait, where's Jimin?" You wondered where Jimin was, why he wasn't here.

"I'm not sure, he's probably downstairs though."

"And he didn't look for me?" That was impossible, knowing that Jimin worries a lot especially when it came to you.

Jungkook only looked at you, and you look away after meeting his eyes. You remember what happened a few minutes ago.  You knew he felt guilty for what he did, but you really couldn't make yourself forgive him yet.